No makeup. Actually.

No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? Smiley Wink 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

(0) Hearts

I didn't, ED.  But I do now Smiley Happy

Poor baby kitty.  I hope she gets well soon Mocha.  My fur babies send hugs...

(0) Hearts

Thanks green!  

It's so great that you're caring for little Tuna despite those illnesses. I think some would not have considered taking Tuna in because of those issues. Just proves what I knew...you're pretty awesome! Smiley Happy

Thank you veg!  We're trying to do whatever we can to keep her comfy Smiley Happy

oh noooo i remember when my neko was with cone, what happened to tuna? 

Thanks BW.  It's a super long story (and way O/T) but the gist is the drugs she's on to keep her illnesses under control have unintended side effects.  The FLV (leukemia) drugs brought on diabetes last fall.  The diabetes treatment is now causing issues with her eye.  Having FLV means she doesn't heal easily, so yesterday they discovered necrosis underneath a scab and had to surgically remove a bunch of it.

The cone is to keep her from kicking her eye and chewing out her stitches. Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Aw poor little baby, but the good thing is she's in loving and capable hands. All my best wishes to Tuna. <3 

(0) Hearts

Love the name Tuna! Today is the third anniversary of my Maine Coon cat passing. Her name was Moose because she was so big. She was six weeks shy of her seventeenth birthday. She was my gentle giant. Tuna is very lucky to have you.

GIMME THAT DONUT.

(And feel better!)

Thanks TKLJ!  It's my favorite non-edible donut.  Not pictured; rainbow sprinkles Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I must now ask the question- how many non-edible donuts do you have?   Hmmmmmmm?  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................

How is it possible that you look prettier and prettier  the less makeup you wear?

(0) Hearts

Thank you green!  You ladies are too sweet!  

I only try to wear a little bit of something because otherwise I feel like I look too young.

Seriously, it's some sort of Benjamin Button makeup situation.

TKLJ, you are onto something.

Mocha's before and after makeup pictures need to be swapped.

posted this in the facial thread but why not here too.

not the best angle but meh.

facialskin.jpg

You're just a beautiful creature.

Very Tilda-esque..

you know how to speak my language and make me feel like a million bucks miss evangelinedamon !! thank you *blush*

You could light a room with your glowing skin.

So glowing!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments