No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? :smileywink: 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

(0) Hearts

OMG,your skin is so clear and even. I am so jealous!

This is as bare faced as I get, I have eyelash extensions but nothing else on!

image.jpg

You are a doll face! So pretty!

Thank you! I feel like I always look a lot younger sans makeup... And more tired :smileyhappy:

Omg,your skin looks flawless. it's like little baby angels blessed your skin and their magic gave you a

Cinderella glow.

Aww thank you so much! The strange thing is that neither of my parents are so fair but my mom always tells me that I get too freckled when I get sun :smileyvery-happy:

you are super lucky. I'm just saying if Tyra banks we're here she'd tell you this.

You're not blonde!  And you have the cutest little pout. Your skin is gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Aha this was pre-going blonde again. Now I have a strange eyebrow-less appearance because I get my brows tinted dark blonde so the contrast isn't as harsh :smileyhappy:

Your skin is just perfect!!! Please look after it! :smileyhappy:

Thank you! I'm actually about to turn 27 but I look really young barefaced! I've gotten mistaken for an intern at work before :smileyvery-happy:

You look maybe 16 :smileyhappy: Please wear SPF 50 daily to avoid the hyper pigmentation that pop up soon after you reach the age of 40. Seriously, if I had known to wear an SPF, I wouldn't be too ashamed to go anywhere nude faced today ..

(0) Hearts

Haha my mom has always drilled SPF care into my head. I freckle in the sun and I burn pretty easily as well :/ 

The awkward thing is getting carded whenever I occasionally buy lottery tickets... Even the person carding me looks so awkward afterward. 

Forgive the lack of decent lighting in my closet office.

WP_20150326_012.jpg

(0) Hearts

Ahh, I love your cheeks and mischievous eyes! I just bought two OCC lip tars by the way. Making an attempt to overcome my lip tar fears!

You are SO up to something here! And getting away with it, too.

Shhhhh... don't blow my cover.

As long as I can be a co-conspirator!

You're such a cutie SQ!  You totally look like you're up to no good :smileywink:

I solemnly swear... Hodor.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments