No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? :smileywink: 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

your skin  is beautiful,,,thanks for rediscovering this thread.I saw all the replies and every one is so beautiful in their natural self.

Your skin is beyond amazing.  I know I say that all the time, but I am super jealous.  You look great.

Thank You! It's nice to hear I'm alright without makeup:smileyhappy:. It's not going to change that I wear it everyday or anything, but it's nice:smileyhappy: 

After visiting the SK-II pop up and trying one of their face masks. Fresh hair color, no makeup!10277471_776590522386196_2454419852080184979_n.jpg

I love your haircut!  And you skin IS glowing here! 

Your skin is absolutely glowing.  I may have to try the SK-II face mask.

Thank you! Yeah I think so too, for special events. One of my colleagues uses one whenever she does makeup for brides/ photoshoots...definitely a good idea!

image.jpg

Just out of the shower, zero product. I'm someone who doesn't step outside of my apartment without a full face of makeup on so thank you for the challenge - I am now going to put my face on! 

Everyone here is gorgeous :smileyhappy:

You're so Sweet and innocent looking! I think you could step out like that- but what am I saying cause I have the same.... Let's call it a condition.

You could easily step out without makeup on.  

image.jpgimage.jpg

Bathroom selfless at their finest. This is this morning, scrubbed my make up off last night with coconut oil and Alaffia and washed my face with more Alaffia for good measure this morning In case there were bits leftover ha. 

This is great, I love seeing everyone as their natural selves after seeing everyone with make up on, and I think everyone is beautiful in both pictures. Most importantly everyone has inner beauty, kindness! :smileyhappy: 

You look wonderful in both pics, wish I looked so good.

Everyone is beautiful :smileyhappy:

I love your smile in the first pic! 

this is awesome!  I really like the idea of this thread cause it really takes bravery to post your natural face on a makeup forum!  

You are a beautiful girl.  If anyone on here does not need makeup, it is you.

[ Edited ]

Her friends tell her that all the time!  they're  we're right! 

You just made my day...

Everyone here is so wonderful and supportive. 

Ah you girls look so pretty! I wish!
My profile picture is actually me without make up last summer, but now it's spring and my chronic allergic rhinitis gets waaaay worse and they cause my dark circles to be even deeper sand darker. I just hate it. :/ 
This is me right now, lazy Sunday, no makeup or anything since I haven't left the house all weekend...

try.jpg

(0) Hearts

She sure is gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

You're gorgeous!  dude!!!! Slap! Slap!!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments