No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? :smileywink: 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

Everyone has such fabulous skin!!! I will post in a couple of days... I'm suffering from chipmunk cheeks as a result of getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

Haha.jpg

Pretty close to what I look like right now. :smileyhappy:

image.png

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy:

I love this picture, lol.

WIN_20140304_153849.JPGThis is called my "Teresa FINALLY has a day off of work and home duties so she's going to sit on BT for 24 hours straight" look. Makeup free! (Wore yesterday and removed with makeup wipes last night! :smileyhappy: )

(0) Hearts

Its a good look! You look great. Your eyes look great, it looks almost like you have some make up on :smileyhappy:

I love this thread :smileyhappy: Everyone looks so pretty and fresh. 

[ Edited ]

I remembered!  So after taking off my FOTD, this is what I end up looking like.  Freckles, acne scars, dark-, exhausted bags under my eyes, sparse brows & super white teeth :smileyvery-happy: 

MsMia

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Beauty! Such a nice smile!

Such a beautiful, dazzling smile! :smileyhappy:

Your smile is dazzling! :smileyhappy:

beautiful!

You still have such a glow about you! And what a fantastic smile :smileyhappy: Thanks for sharing!

(0) Hearts

Aww, thank you!  Thats so sweet :smileyhappy:  I contemplated sharing it bc I didnt want anyone to tear me to shreds.... C'est la vie!

You guys are all beautiful! :smileyhappy: There's a nomakeup picture of me floating around somewhere on BT, (actually a few, I think) from some similar threads in the past. Everyone looks wonderful. :smileyhappy:

I've seen yours, marydiva! (not stalkering)  You look gorgeous!

Haha. This is my just woke up and eating breakfast at 6:30am face :smileyhappy:Photo on 2014-03-04 at 6.39 AM.jpg

That really is one **bleep** good looking bagel. And lady! I also love your hair, I just got almost the same cut :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Haha yeah!! It's seriously one of the best bagels I've ever had :smileyhappy: And thanks! I usually straighten my hair but at 6:30 in the morning I was a little bit lazy :smileytongue: How do you like the cut? Do you get crazy bed head sometimes like I do!?

I do like it. When it's done. Lol I have really wavey hair but I flat iron every day. So I look insane if I get lazy and don't use the flat iron. But as someone who has always had long hair I feel so different. Lighter almost. 

(0) Hearts

I hear you. I usually straighten everyday, too. But I've gotten lazy this summer.. and now I'm debating whether I want to grow my hair out long again or just hack the rest of it off. 

It is really different from long hair (I had it for a long time too)... and the lightness is nice for summer!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments