kbmatthews

No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? :smileywink: 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

miabt

Re: No makeup. Actually.

(0) Hearts

Aww, thank you!  Thats so sweet :smileyhappy:  I contemplated sharing it bc I didnt want anyone to tear me to shreds.... C'est la vie!

marydiva

You guys are all beautiful! :smileyhappy: There's a nomakeup picture of me floating around somewhere on BT, (actually a few, I think) from some similar threads in the past. Everyone looks wonderful. :smileyhappy:

evno

I've seen yours, marydiva! (not stalkering)  You look gorgeous!

AlisG

Haha. This is my just woke up and eating breakfast at 6:30am face :smileyhappy:Photo on 2014-03-04 at 6.39 AM.jpg

YouAreAlways

That really is one **bleep** good looking bagel. And lady! I also love your hair, I just got almost the same cut :smileyhappy:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Haha yeah!! It's seriously one of the best bagels I've ever had :smileyhappy: And thanks! I usually straighten my hair but at 6:30 in the morning I was a little bit lazy :smileytongue: How do you like the cut? Do you get crazy bed head sometimes like I do!?

YouAreAlways

I do like it. When it's done. Lol I have really wavey hair but I flat iron every day. So I look insane if I get lazy and don't use the flat iron. But as someone who has always had long hair I feel so different. Lighter almost. 

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I hear you. I usually straighten everyday, too. But I've gotten lazy this summer.. and now I'm debating whether I want to grow my hair out long again or just hack the rest of it off. 

It is really different from long hair (I had it for a long time too)... and the lightness is nice for summer!

BrennaBombshell

I love this picture. You have an awesome expression on your face like "Yeah? My food is more delicious than yours. What's up?" I dunno. Maybe it's because my head hurts and everything is making me laugh more because my brain is rattled.

AlisG

HA! Thank you. It is a jalapeno cheddar bagel... So it might very well be one of the greatest foods of all time :smileyhappy: Oh dear at your head hurting. I hope you're okay! 

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Omg. Drools. Sounds delicious!

AlisG

(0) Hearts

They seriously are! They give me a rash because I'm gluten sensitive but you get 2 packs of 6 from Costco for $6.50... So I deal :smileytongue:

1SultrySCENTNut

KUDOS to all of you LADIES !!!!    :smileyhappy:

I am not brave enough to do this , simply for the fact that I have hair past my waist and I look like  a wild savage that stepped out of the woods, lol....hair not brushed ( as of yet and NO MAKE-UP or nails! )

Tell , ya what....Thrusday night , I will let a photo of me be taken...even better , how about friday morning when Im REALLY at my best no Make up -wake up to share with the world, since none of youu know my face - either way ?????

Sound Good ? If this is still posted near the top or I srag it back I , I will be GLAD to show myself sans any cosmetic help whatsoever :smileyhappy:

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

I think you should!! :smileyhappy:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

The delusional morning face is the best :smileyhappy: 

algenib

Challenge accepted!! Haha. Seriously, this is great, you are all so lovely!

I can't take one now because I'm already wearing my mask but I took this a few days back because my cat looked so adorable (she was the main focus of the pic of course, not my dumb face), it was one of those I don't want to do anything but watch Netflix days.

IMG_20131106_112916_669.jpg

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Again I am sure this is getting silly with how many times I am saying beautiful, thats why I am trying to point out specifics so yall know I mean it. You have the skin of a baby it looks! Flawless! Your nose also looks great, sounds weird but it looks really symmetrical..And I like your lips too the top one is so nice and full I am jelly.

LariTheLoud

BEAUTIFUL skin! And beautiful kitty. I have two four-legged kitty babies, myself. :smileyhappy:

kbmatthews

You have such a wonderful complexion! 

Also... cat is super cute, sleeping behind you :smileytongue:

algenib

(0) Hearts

BTW, I loooooove your hair.

algenib

Thank you for the compliments :smileyhappy: 

What you can't see in this pic is the other cat laying next to me on the couch. Nothing better than a morning surrounded by kitties!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 403 replies
  • 1136 hearts
  • 93 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • lovinglondon
    • kenny
    • michelleshops
    • killahbabe
    • shyvicki