Lucy89

New to Blush

I am looking for some blush brand and color recommendations. I am fair with pink undertones and  from my limited experience I know I do not prefer chunks of glitter in my blush.

Thanks for the help :smileyhappy:

napalmkitty

Re: New to Blush

(0) Hearts

NARS all the way lol! They create the most pigmented blushes ( a little goes a long, long way) and are one of the top leaders in the industry. It depends if you like your blush matte or shimmery. I like both and use both at the same time, although I do a lot more shimmery. I think Orgasm is universally flattering but if you want to go for something more low key, try Sex Appeal. It is a shimmer one, and Nico is a sheer natural glow color. If not, you can try the Illuminators from NARS. They come in a 1 oz. squeeze tube and last about a year. It has a creamy consistency and is easily blendable if you don't want to bother with blush. Better yet, since it's an illuminator, you can mix it into your foundation, highlight your facial features, and use it as a blush. 

helloallison

(0) Hearts

I have the same coloring as you and I just bought Nars Satellite of Love.  It's a very sheer color, but you can build it up.

babybear04

I just saw this post and was shocked that no one has recommended Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush yet!!  Well, it's absolutely fabulous and is my HG blush.  I have it in blissful and it's perfect for my fair complexion.  It isn't glittery which is nice, and it lasts a super long time on my skin (no dissapearing act with this baby!)  Even better, it doesn't break me out or make me oily!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610?skuId=1306802

ialli

Another one I'd throw into the mix for you would be Lancome Blush Subtil. It's never overwhelming, looks very natural, and since you have similar skin to me, this color would look great!

Lancome - Blush Subtil Sheer - Sheer Amourose

sephoramusthave

I really love Benefit blushes, their boxed powders and I think that you would really love Dandelion (pale pink), Coralista (coral), and Sugarbomb (mix of peach and pink).

cutiecocolove

if u are willing to shell out a lot of money for blush, get dior's and if ur not willing to spend that much money get the sephora collection. ( just look around the store and try on the blushes

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ialli
    • napalmkitty
    • helloallison
    • babybear04
    • cutiecocolove