lmi82

Nars deep throat vs. Benefit coralista

I'm looking to buy a blush and I'm thinking about Nars deep throat.

I have Benefit Coralista that I got in a palate and it's pretty, but a little too coral for my skin tone (I have light skin).

How does Nars deep throat compare to Benefit Coralista? Is it more pink than coral?

I've seen some reviews say Nars deep throat is more pink than Nars orgasm, but then some other reviews say the opposite.

I just want a peachy-pink blush that's not too coral!

Any other blush suggestions would be appreciated as well :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Note: I am not interested in Nars orgasm because I don't want glitter.

garnett

Re: Nars deep throat vs. Benefit coralista

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have light skin and I really like Nars Amour which is described as peachy pink.  It has NO shimmer or glitter. It is not orange or bronze.  Orgasm is a peachy pink with shimmer.  Deep Throat is described as peach shimmer -and you don't want Orgasm due to the shimmer so DT will probably not work for you either. 

veritabelle

(0) Hearts

Hey girl!

I used to wear Deep Throat all the time!  I preferred it to Orgasm.  It has a hint of pink, but it much more peachy.  It also provides shimmer and I think it will be perfect for the summer months.  

However- my favorite pink/hint of peach blush of all time is Benefit's Posie Tint.  That is def. worth a shot!

smallpio

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

swfupload_3836954715648227008.jpg

Check out Tarte Peaceful. I thought Coralista made me look a bit sunburnt, but I LOVE Peaceful.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Imi82,

I feel like Coralista is slightly lighter and has more peach tones. Nars Deep Throat is slightly darker with more orange tones. I hope that this helps you!

<3 Melissa
poemelyric

(0) Hearts

Deep Throat is peachy but it has shimmer to it...  Not like Orgasm but it is in there.  I bought it and was surprised because I thought it was going to be a bit more matte but I wear it on occasion.  I just don't use it as an everyday blush because it's so light and I have to build coverage with it to make it work on my skin tone.  But it is pretty...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • veritabelle
    • lmi82
    • melissabt
    • smallpio
    • garnett