rosie96

Naked Flushed Vs. Nars Laguna Bronzer?

(0) Hearts

I've been looking for a new bronzer (I currently use BareMinerals Warmth) I enjoy warmth, and find the coloring quite good for my very pale skin. It doesn't turn me orange, or red, but just naturally glowing. The only thing I do not like about it is that it is as matte as they come and I would really like something with slight shimmer. Also I do not like how it is a loose powder, it gets everywhere!

Anyway, I've been looking for a new bronzer and for some reason the Naked Flushed palette really pulled me in. I like the blush in it, and the highlighter, but I can't seem to tell if the bronzer will be too orange. Does anyone have that problem with it?

And if anyone can do a comparison between the bronzer from Flushed and NARS Laguna, that would be godsent!

melissabt

Re: Naked Flushed Vs. Nars Laguna Bronzer?

(0) Hearts

Hi Rosie96,

Both are really different! In my opinion the Nars laguna is a pretty solid brown tone shade. The Urban Decay Naked Flushed is slightly lighter and has a more warmer brown undertone to it. I hope that this helps in making your decision.

<3 Melissa
airynn00

Re: Naked Flushed Vs. Nars Laguna Bronzer?

Hi Rosie, 

I absolutely love the Nars Blush/Bronzer duo in Deep Throat/Laguna - Nars really has made a mark in the blush/bronzer business and its perfect to contour with. The bronzer is not over powering or too orange and the deep throat blush gives you a beautiful cheeky glow. My suggestion is to use the bronzer on or below the cheek bones and apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks. I do this and get so many compliments! Let me know how it works for you! 

Here is the link 

http://www.sephora.com/blush-bronzer-duo-P104006?skuId=832642

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • rosie96
    • airynn00