roxystar4

NARS albatross

(0) Hearts

I purchased NARS Albatross about 3 weeks ago to highlight above my cheekbones, near the outer edge of my eyes and above my eyebrows. I've used it about 4 or 5 times.  I have noticed that it looks really dry looking and accentuates my finelines on the outside of my eye area (they reach pretty far).  This is not the area of crows feet, it is a tiny bit below. I moisturize before applying a primer.

Should I return this and look for a cream highlighter or liquid product (maybe this would look "fresher/dewier)? Has anyone else had this issue?  

katie1724

Re: NARS albatross

My go-to highlighter is the NARS Multiple in Copacabana -- it has been my favorite for years! It's so easy to apply and one stick lasts forever. I find it to be much more subtle than the NARS Liquid Illuminator (not to mention easier to blend / use). It leaves a luminous glow when dotted over the cheekbones, brow bone, etc. It's a bit more expensive than some highlighters, but it really does last. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

I swatched this today! I love how silky it is!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

anyone ever try MAC cream colour base in luna or pearl?

Jemma Kid highlighter in After Show?

Jouer cream highlighter in Tiare?

All are cream based and look cool

onomotopoeia9

oooh, thanks for sharing!

here's my two cents...

i checked them all out and the mac looks awesome!!! The luna is more for cooler tones and the pearl is warm, but they are both gorgeous!!!

The Jouer looks a bit glittery, in my opinion

I searched the web for the jemma kid, but it didn't come up..?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

the Jouer looks glittery but there is a blogger who swatched it and actually found it to be less glittery than most highlighters! I think The Jemma Kidd After Show may only be available in the UK? I saw it on a blog. I just did a search too and for purchasing it, I don't see any options. I'll message you

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i think i am going to go with copa