beeaaatrice

NARS Orgasm or Deep Throat?

I recently made my first NARS blush purchase, the infamous Orgasm. I'm in love with it and am surprised at how much it flatters my skin tone.

However, I'm hearing a lot about NARS' Deep Throat as well. Which do you all like, and why? I'm trying to decide if I should give it a try. (I can't remember what exact color I wear, but I'm pretty sure I'm either a 170 Caramel or 127 Dark Sand in MUFE.)

melissa93

Re: NARS Orgasm or Deep Throat?

(0) Hearts

I like NARS torrid but then I noticed after using it that I started breaking out in my cheeks. My skin is also sensitive but give it a try :smileyhappy: it's really pretty coral :smileyhappy:

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Deep Throat is too light!! It's just a lighter version of Orgasm and requires more product to build up enough color to show up.

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I have both and prefer the Deep Throat only because its less shimmery..Orgasm is very nice also but I use it mostly during winter :smileyhappy:

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]

Is it just me or my age, but I "blush" at the titles of NARS blushes!  The title of your post is killing me! :smileyhappy:  Sorry, I can't help you.  I do wear NARS Luster.  It's a soft apricot color with a little shimmer.  Very pretty.

poshified

I second NARS Luster -- definitely more universally flattering than Orgasm, in my opinion :smileyhappy:

melisa16

(0) Hearts

I can't say anything about Orgasm, because I never bought it, however, I don't like Deep Throat. First of all it's so small for price(every year they're increasing, that's why I haven't tried Madly yet). Also, I am very light skin MUFE 117, and all that shows up on me is shimmer. 

poshified

Alright, confession time: I actually do like NARS Orgasm. It's just that NARS puts the blush in nearly every palette they ever put out that it's a bit of an overkill.

Deep Throat is slightly lighter and it's not as shimmery when it goes on the cheeks :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

Lol, I still DON'T like Super Orgasm and my disdain with Orgasm is mainly because I have like 3 -.-... if not more, also I have pores that I swear you can park in! So I do try to stay away from the shimmeryness, I put it on all my friends though lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • marydiva
    • melisa16
    • wendyomgwar
    • poshified
    • lolo01