Joasiamroz

My foundation is never available. Need something just as good!!

I currectly use make up forever face and body foundation colour SAND 22. I have DIOR foundation as my backup but it's just not the same.  It feels so thick and heavy on my face.  The make up forever foundation is so light and applies so smoothly.  I am now completely out of my make up forever foundation and need to buy something new. Everytime I have tried to purchase it online its not in stock, and the same thing in store.  Can you please recommend something that is comparable to the makeup forever face and body foundation.

Manda

Re: My foundation is never available. Need something just as good!!

Which Dior foundation are you using?  If it is the Flawless Face, that one is heavy in my opinion.  Nude is lighter weight and looks like your natural skin.

Mollycj

(0) Hearts

MUFE Mat Velvet is amazing. I suggest that.

asdsfgh

(0) Hearts

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is also water based and has the most beautiful finish! 

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Joasiamroz, The MUFE Face & Body Liquid Makeup is a water based foundation, which is why it feels so light & smooth.  Here are some other water based foundations that we carry:

Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation.jpg
http://bit.ly/14cIMRU

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen.jpghttp://bit.ly/12t7jOb

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • Manda
    • asdsfgh
    • Mollycj
    • laurabt
    • Joasiamroz
Photos2
  • Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation.jpg
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen.jpg