roxystar4

Mother's Day

Is anyone else hoping that their family gets them something from Sephora for Mother's day??

MoreGun89

Re: Mother's Day

Local flavor since we've never gotten to bum around my college town!  My roomie came with and we walked her through the arboretum (she got to see koi, goslings, and a turtle), then we went for a wine tasting at a local winery and tried nearly every wine on the menu, I tried to get her a tour of the winery from the owner, but they were a little overwhelmed with customers at the time, and then we went to the local chocolate shop and she got to try, and surprisingly loved (considering her sensitive pallet), a habanero caramel.

I'd say we had a great time! :smileyvery-happy:

miabt

I took my mom for a makeover at Sephora the other day & picked up a few items for her to enjoy for mothers day :smileyhappy:  While I was there, I sampled just about every fragrance around to kill time & absolutely fell in love with the Kenzo Amour I Love You, Chloe See, Jimmy Choo, Viktor & Rolf La Vie En Rose, Hanae Mori Butterfly & Fan Di Fendi.  So I think adding any of those to my collection for Mothers Day would be fantastic!  

I ended up picking up a few items to spoil myself for Mothers Day :smileyhappy:

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mamas out there :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

sephoralovex

I'm not getting anything since I'm not a mom/married yet. But I did get my mom some things from Sephora. She loves Sephora just as much as I do, so I know she'll love it :smileyhappy:

carrierose

I got the Urban Decay 24/7 Vault early for Mother's Day, and a new 2013 Honda Pilot. <3  LOVE my new car!!!

roxystar4

woah! those are some awesome gifts!

carrierose

The Vault I bought myself and told DH it was my present, (and I split it with my sister) and the Pilot was planned, but I didn't think we were going to get it until September when the baby was due.  So yeah, I was super surprised when I got it two Saturdays ago!!

roxystar4

congrats on expecting too! wow, lots of great things in store. Is this your first or do you have other kiddos?

carrierose

This is my second...I have a 16 month old boy, and we just found out a few hours ago that he is getting a little brother!! <3  I am so excited to be having another little man.

roxystar4

awe! yay! very happy for you. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@triciaann- Thank you very much I just needed a really good reason to buy some and now I have  all the justification I need See you are the bestest!

beautylovingirl

@roxystar- ** crossing fingers for you.**

beautylovingirl

I love the naked dolly color. That's the one I have been looking at so if you get one or all 5 let me know how you like them.

roxystar4

The Dolly lipstick is so pretty and I think it is a great color for spring/summer. I will let you know if I end up getting it :smileyhappy: (crossing fingers)

lowrah

Im not a mom but my birthday is the 10th so I'm hoping to get a gift card or have someone pay for an online cart.

beautylovingirl

Well I hope you get what you want too:smileyhappy: What color in the Too faced lipstick I've been eyeing that myself?

roxystar4

I have about 5 colors I like (any one of these would be awesome)- Naughty Nude, Cinnamon Kiss, Nude Beach, Naked Dolly and sweet maple.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

@roxystar4- Your so sweet ! Thank You!

What do you want?

roxystar4

Nars Multiple in copacabana and a Too Faced La Creme lipstick :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

I want perfume. I love Dot by Marc Jacobs but I also love Chanel's Tendre. I'm a really good mom so maybe I should get both:smileywink:

roxystar4

i hope you get both too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • carrierose
    • lowrah