curvygirli

Maybeline Face Makeup

(0) Hearts

So currently I am a BB creme by Maybeline in Medium Dark. I find it matches my skin tone perfectly and I like how light it feels. I was wondering if it's a good idea to consider their liquid foundation, powder or concealer then. I find it hard to find my skin tone in products so I am wondering if it's easier to figure out by them?

Has anyone tried this brand out in face makeup

MarB87

Re: Maybeline Face Makeup

(0) Hearts

I tried their liquid foundation in the past (perhaps 2 years ago), and I remember it being super oily—to the point it was sliding down my face mid-day. They may hold up better with a good primer, but to me, the formula was greasy and did not provide a lot of coverage.

Natural32

(0) Hearts

hey, i have tried their dream mouse foundation and the mate mouse foundation and didnt like either of them because they made my skin really oily and oxidized quickly. The powder is ok bt you have to reaplly every couple of hours. hope this helps!

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

Their foundations oxidize terribly & turn about 10 shades darker once they mix with the oils on your skin. Most cheap foundations do that though. I've learned to avoid them. Their colors are way too yellow for me, but if you have yellow undertones this might work for you.

Also, if you are sensitive to oils, be careful because several of their face products contain oil.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • curvygirli
    • midnightangel
    • MarB87
    • Natural32