njattana

Matte Bronzer for Contouring

(0) Hearts

Hey guys -- I'm looking for a matte contouring bronzer I can use either for daytime/work or that I could build up a bit for a more dramatic night look. I've heard good things about so many - Smashbox Suntan Matte, Benefit Hoola, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil,etc so its a bit confusing. I'm a light/medium with yellow undertones and want to avoid anything with any orange tint to it or a shade thats too dramatic on me!

Thanks!

njattana

Re: Matte Bronzer for Contouring

(0) Hearts

Thanks guys, I will give the Too Faced a try!

lolo01

Check out Buxoms Tahiti, Nars Laguna, and Too Faced Choclate...those 3 are top of my list

colorobsession

I've tried Too Face Chocolate Soleil and Hoola and both are great. I've got light/medium skin with an olive undertone and the Chocolate Soleil is just a tad dark for me (it'll be perfect when I finally get a summer tan), so I feel like the Milk Chocolate Soleil that they just released is worth looking at as well. If you've got a Sephora near you I'd definitely recommend going to the store and playing with them in person!

arielaaaaaaaa

I use the Too faced Chocolate Soleil for contouring and i love it! I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones and i don't find it to be orange. I haven't tried the others you mentioned but i hope this helps. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • njattana
    • colorobsession
    • lolo01