KimInNB

Makeup Forever containers

Recently I purchased an HD Primer from this brand - been using Makeup Forever for about a year and it's been wonderful.  Now this primer container is sticking - how do I even explain?  When I press the nozzle down it catches, doesn't smoothly dispense the product, and it all comes out in a splotch, all over my hand and the bathroom sink. 

Any ideas what I may have done or how I can fix this?  I'm wasting a lot of product!!

beautylovingirl

Re: Makeup Forever containers

(0) Hearts

Where are you storing it? It could be in a place that is too hot or too cold other than that is there any instructions that before use are you supposed to shake it or anything like that. Other than that you could have possibly gotten a bottle where the nozzle is messed up and if that you can return it and get another one. Hope this helps!

KimInNB

(0) Hearts

Will they return it without the receipt?  It's not the product inside the bottle, it's the nozzle - it sticks and takes extra pressure to dispense at which time it all squirts out in a big blob.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Sephora is very good about exchanges.  Without a receipt you'll need to have an ID and they will only give you store credit.  But if the point of your return is to get the same item with a working nozzle, I don't think that should be a problem for you.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • mafan
    • beautylovingirl
    • KimInNB