mlmac

Makeup Daily?

I'm curious- do you wear makeup every day? 

Personally I wear SOMETHING every day.  If I'm going for a no-makeup look (which is rare) I'll do a tinted sunscreen and mascara.  But let's be honest.... I love makeup and the colors and the entire process of putting it on so I'm more prone to wear it daily! :smileyhappy:

JayReed

Re: Makeup Daily?

I wear makeup about 95% of the time, if I don't do my full face (which is rare) I always wear a tinted mineral sunscreen, eyebrows, mascara, and a lip balm!

I love wearing makeup and like mlmac, I love the process of getting ready and switching it up all the time!

mlmac

(0) Hearts

What sunscreen do you use?  I just started using the clarins tinted sunscreen and love it but am always open to suggestions!

KitKat2383

As much as I try not to wear makeup everyday, (like you) it's always something.  I just love to play with different eye looks and color.  Even if it's just to run errands, I can't help but get caught up in putting something together.  

mlmac

(0) Hearts

So fun!

AllyKatVA

My New Year's resolution was to try to wear makeup almost every day. I have done fairly well, especially since the semester started, though I skipped on Sunday and Monday. I need to ramp up beyond the basics, but I am still working on speeding up the process and getting back into it all. I feel like I would probably actually do my eyes if I did not have to color in my eyebrows. Pain in my booty. I really need to get them tinted, maybe I could use the time I save to use eyeshadow and liner!

mlmac

(0) Hearts

I've heard really good things about tinting eyebrows!  If you do it, let me know how it goes!

sparklekai

i started wearing makeup every day about 6 months ago...before then it was only when i went out.  Now i do the full face Monday-Friday. On weekends it depends what i'm up to.  If i'm staying home or taking the kids to the park i usually just throw on some bb cream and a mascara (which actually used to be my everyday!).  i like doing my makeup.  I like the way it looks and i like spending the time on myself!!!

mlmac

I hear ya!  My time doing makeup is so peaceful!

missrmessner

I wear makeup to work every day. I used to never wear it to work and only when I went out on weekends, but I love it so much and spend so much $$ on it, that it seemed like a waste not to wear it every day. On weekends, I will always go through my skincare routine, but unless I'm going out to dinner/bars, I don't wear any.

mlmac

(0) Hearts

I'm getting the feeling that I should have at least one day to let my skin breathe!

aviscardi

[ Edited ]

I usually only wear it during the week for work Mon-Fri. if im running errands on the weekend i won't, if im out like a casual "girls day" Il do a really quick look like powder and mascara etc. But other than that i won't wear any unless im out for dinner or something extra on the weekend. 

mlmac

(0) Hearts

Sounds good!

anaa

Just about every day, whole face.  I occasionally don't if I'm not leaving the house at all, but even on those days I usually do.  I honestly find my skin does better if I don't skip foundation.

mlmac

What type of foundation do you use? 

sephoramusthave

I love makeup but because I wear a lot to work most days, I try to wear little to none on my days off and spend some extra time pampering myself with skin treatments instead. :smileyvery-happy:

mlmac

(0) Hearts

That sounds fantastic to me

kenny

Yes, I wear makeup everyday. It almost seems blasphemous not to, since I have such a huge collection! But there are obviously days, where I really only do my eyebrows and throw on a bit of concealer. Mostly I too, just enjoy the process and like to use all the different shades and products I have (if only I had more than one face)

mlmac

I admit that sometimes I let my girls put fancy dresses on and do their makeup... contour, highlight, blush, lips... and then they put on shows and sing and dance for me.... it allows me to play with more than just my face!

You can borrow my kids but you'll probably have to feed them... they always want to eat!

kenny

I try to get my sister to let me do her makeup, but she rarely will let me :smileysad:

Perfect, then I have some girls to put makeup on and people to bake cake for (something else I rarely get an occasion for)! Then I'll hand them back covered in glitter and hyper on sugar :smileyhappy:

mlmac

NO SUGAR!  The girls were given Pop Rocks by the owner of a restaurant we frequent the other night and their little bodies couldn't take it.  My oldest was seriously running and skipping down the street talking about PIXIES and FAIRIES.  :smileyhappy:

carolang

I only wear eye make up to work, I try to limit the amount of time I use foundation/face products since I am acne prone. Granted, I work in a hospital so my face is covered with a mask so all you really see is my eyes and the make up will rub off on the mask anyways.

If I'm going out on a date or more than a casual meet up with friends, I'll do the whole she-bang.

I'm not working today, so its glasses and no make up!

Also if I want to be taken seriously when shopping I will do my make up and look nice. If I'm going to sephora its a toss up, I am more iffy about the samplers now than I used to be (mostly no lip stuff) but I may leave my eyes undone if I want to test out the longevity of a cream eyeshadow or something of that nature.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 80 replies
  • 92 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave