krunce

MUFE Pro Finish as Under Eye Concealer?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've been hunting for a better way to cover my undereye bags, which are getting worse as my allergies get worse. I've posted on here before about correctors and concealers, but then, something happened...

swfupload_4430459767175915628.jpg

I tried my MUFE Pro Finish Foundation sample from the Chic Week Event as an under eye conclear. I tried the 110 and then afterwards, the 113, and I really really liked it. Both of these colours are the teensiest bit lighter than my skintone, and they illuminated my eye in a way I haven't seen it before. I used my Lancome Effacernes in Light Bisque over them and then sealed with a bit more of the Foundation and barely anything is settling into my fine lines. It doesn't look cakey, and it's given really great coverage.

What do people think of me using this as an undereye concealer? I feel insecure about it somehow... like I'm breaking make up rules :s

ChicDabbler

Re: MUFE Pro Finish as Under Eye Concealer?

(0) Hearts

You are good to go. I don't like/want heavy make up, so I've always wore TM or BB cream all over and use foundation as concealers for redness. Applied with a concealer brush if it's a liquid foundation or eye shadow brush for powder foundation. =)

I've only used my Amazing concealer for super angry red pimples, but otherwise I just throw one of the deluxe sample foundations in my bag (have ~5-7 of them) =P

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Awww that's too bad.Usually playing around with certain products is how you learn to use them in more than one way.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

There are no makeup rules when you find something that works.:smileyhappy:

keelybt

Hi Krunce That's great!  Are you using it wet or dry?  As long as it works for you, there is nothing wrong with using it underneath your eyes.

krunce

(0) Hearts

I tried it dry, swatched my other eye with what I usually wear with some powder over it, and waited until teh end of the day to see how I felt.

Honestly, they looked almost identically, except my usual stuff with powder didn't emphasizes my fine lines as much as the MUFE did :s. So I think I'll stick it out with my usual stuff. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • krunce
Photos1
  • swfupload_4430459767175915628.jpg