littlemissroxy

MUFE Duo Mat

(0) Hearts

Hi, I tried MUFE's new Pro Finish powder and I wasn't a fan of it. 

I am interested in trying the Duo Mat powder before Sephora stops selling it, but my local store no longer carries it in stock. 

I am currently a MAC NC 25/30, 127 in MUFE HD and 320 in Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra. Which shade would you recommend I try?

Thanks! 

MakeupByBella

Re: MUFE Duo Mat

(0) Hearts
If you know your undertone you should be able the figure it out.
littlemissroxy

Thanks, I'll give 205 a try! 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@littlemissroxy- I would go with the 205 I really think it will be a good color especially with summer coming up.

krunce

(0) Hearts

After they colour match you, try walking around the mall or something for the afternoon and see how much it oxidizes on your skin before you go home with a purchase (and check it out in natural light)!

YoungSloth

(0) Hearts

Pro Finish was to replace Duo Mat. Unless you check Ebay you probably can't get Duo Mat anymore.

littlemissroxy

Sephora still carries Duo Mat online (and it's also available directly through MUFE). The Sephora near my parents' house said they will continue to carry the Duo Mat powder until the end of the year, but I am not sure when I'll be able to drive there as it's 150+ miles away. I am going to order it online, but was hoping to narrow down the correct shade items. 

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You could always order it online and then go from there.

littlemissroxy

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, none of the Sephoras within a 100 mile radius still carry this powder. I'll have to put this purchase on hold for now. 

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If your skin is oily it may oxidize a little because most makeup does when the oil from your skin combines with your makeup. I really don't think it will oxidize that much at all since it is a matte makeup. For best results if you could I would stop by Sephora and let one of the SA's match you.

littlemissroxy

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I should try 202, 203, 205. Do these oxidize? 

beautylovingirl

205 in the Duo Mat Powder would be your best match. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • krunce
    • littlemissroxy
    • YoungSloth
    • MakeupByBella