DesertRose0706

MUFE Concealer Advice

(0) Hearts

I recently ordered Make Up Forever's Full Cover Concealer to use on blemishes because it had great reviews that said it was a full coverage concealer that stays put all day.  I have been trying it for several days now, and I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in this product.  I am finding that it is not full coverage at all and barely covers small, slightly red blemishes.  My full coverage foundation covers better than it does AND lasts longer.  Also, I am finding that it wear off after only an hour or so. I have tried setting it with powder and applying several layers of it but it just isn't working the way I want a blemish concealer to work.

So, I am wondering, for those of you who use it and love it, what do you do when you use it?  Any advice or techniques you can share? 

Or are there any other full coverage concealers that stay put all day that you would recommend?

envetiful

Re: MUFE Concealer Advice

As far as I'm concerned, you can't beat Lancôme's waterproof concealer. 

starletta8

Re: MUFE Concealer Advice

Like you, I tried both MUFE concealers after hearing they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Caveat: this is just my experience.  But Benefit Boi-ing concealer and NARS Creamy Concealer have both worn far better on me.  (And I actually can count the number of Benefit products I even am lukewarm about on one hand, so I'm not a brand shill).

This late winter/early spring, I relied on Boi-ing; this summer, the NARS concealer is doing awesome things for me.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • starletta8
    • DesertRose0706
    • envetiful