rainbowveins084

MAC Face & Body Dupe

Anyone know a good MAC Face & Body Dupe.  One of my friends uses this and I love how dewy and flawless it makes her skin.

I have pretty normal skin with a slightly oily T-zone.. Would this foundation be good for me?  Are there any Dupes that I can get on Sephora for the points??! 

melissabt

Re: MAC Face & Body Dupe

(0) Hearts

Hi Rainbowveins084-

I agree, the MUF face and body will be the closest match. Both are water-based formulas that have a light weight finish.

http://www.sephora.com/face-body-liquid-makeup-P12635?skuId=468983

<3 Melissa
Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

I own/owned the MUFE Face & Body it's not even close to the MAC. The MAC version to me is a bit sheerer but gives great coverage as I owned that for a while too. Only downside is it can seperate if not used after a certain amount of time from what I heard. I don't know if Sephora carries a dupe for this foundation though. The Marc Jacobs Genius Gel might be a close match but it's not for the body. It reminds me of the MAC version though. 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

is the mufe one more cvg or less than mac?

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

In my personal opinion I would say the MUFE has a bit more coverage or looks/appears thicker because it's gel based. The M.A.C is slightly thinner/runny. However both would be great for buildable coverage :-)

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried Face & Body but I'm wondering if UD Naked would be close as far as consistency because it is sheer but buildable and it is very runny.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Oh ok gotcha. I think i went to look at shades and didn't find a match. otherwise i would have tried it because i love the mat velvet and hd

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

I will agree the shades are very very peculiar. I am # 2 and it looks very un-natural in the bottle. On my face I find it matches me well. It would be good to get a color match in store, get a sample and try it out. I swear by this baby.

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

Or if you want get a sample of this and the MAC Face & Body and compare the coverage if you like. 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I thought mufe face and body was supposed to be close. is the mac one light cvg ?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt
    • Kiki1517
    • Carmen1986
    • rainbowveins084