kasemarch

Looking to try a new everyday powder to wear everyday over BB cream. any suggesitons?

hello everyone! I wear Dr.  Jart Black Label Detox BB cream everyday and I'm looking fr a powder to layer on top of it lightly for a little extra coverage.

I've been wearing Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder (in 120) over it for about 2 years now, and I LOVE that powder to death, but I'm thinking of trying something else. I have normal skin, but possibly acne prone (bare minerals powder breaks me out like crazy).

I'm not sure if I will buy this again or try something else.

it's also quite expensive ($35) so if there's anything a little cheaper I would love to try.

(BTW side question... can I returned a blush to Sephora that I got a couple months ago and used a couple times but I dont like it or use it anymore??? i haven't used very much but i lost the box and receipts. it was really expensive I just feel like it's a big waste when I dont even use it)

Thank you! :smileyhappy:unnamedd.jpg 

mberteig

Re: Looking to try a new everyday powder to wear everyday over BB cream. any suggesitons?

[ Edited ]

I love Sephora Microsmooth powder foundation for this very purpose!  It is lightweight but covers well.  You can also wear it on its own if you like.

quixotic

Re: Looking to try a new everyday powder to wear everyday over BB cream. any suggesitons?

[ Edited ]

Hi kase -

The MUFE Pro Finish and the Bare Minerals are both powder foundations, so I am going to assume you want recommendations on other powder foundations not finishing powders.  I would recommend you look at the Clinque Superpowder Double Face Powder if you are looking for a less expensive powder foundation that works.  My niece uses this powder over her BB cream and really likes the finish.  It's oil-free, non-acnegenic and is for combination skin types.

Regarding your return, you have 60 days from date of purchase and you don't need the box.  You're a VIB, so even if you don't have the receipt, the blush should show up in your Beauty Bag under "Purchases."  You could simply print that off for the return if you are still within the 60 day window.

Hope this helps - and you are a very beautiful young woman!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • kasemarch
    • quixotic
Photos1
  • unnamedd.jpg