melisa16

Looking for perfect foundation

I am always on the hunt for a good foundation, so I thought why not ask this wonderful community. I went to Sephora today, but no one was willing to help me. The only nice one was at the cashier, and she told me she was about to get off, so I couldn't ask her. I have dry skin, kind of sensitive. I am looking for medium, that I can build to full on nights out. 
Here are the foundations I have tried:
-Urban Decay Naked Skin
-Make Up For Ever HD
-Benefit Hello Wow Flawless Oxygen Liquid Foundation
-

lmgr

Re: Looking for perfect foundation

(0) Hearts

If you're okay with splurging, I'd recommend Armani Luminous Silk.  Its amazing!  It builds but never looks cakey.  

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

For sensitive skin, Clinique Redness Solutions line might be something good to try:

swfupload_7667478065278763298.jpg

I also always recommend BB creams for those with sensitive, dry skin.  Dr Jart is great - Water Fuse for less coverage but more hydrating and the Black Label for buildable coverage.  Smashbox CC cream is also great.

rawrrawrrawramy

(0) Hearts

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation works really well for me! It is medium to full coverage and lasts all day long.

beautylovingirl

Lorac's Break through performance foundation would be good for you to check out. Also Bobbi Brown's Skin foundation would be something else for you to look at. Hope this helps!

michmo

I agree with Beautylovingirl about the Lorac foundation.  That is what I currently use.  There are not a lot of shades to it though, so it could be hit or miss depending on your undertones.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melisa16
    • beautylovingirl
    • michmo
    • kimchikween
    • lmgr
    • rawrrawrrawramy