blackunicorn

Looking for a tinted eye cream in a click pen

(0) Hearts

So I had this Olay click pen, which I love because I could just throw it in my purse for touch ups. I liked that it treated my eyes as well. Now what would be a similar product at Sephora? I don't want just a regular concealer or illuminator in a click pen, I want something that treats and moisturise. Thanks!image.jpg

pvbgal

Re: Looking for a tinted eye cream in a click pen

(0) Hearts

Try the First Aid Beauty eye duty triple remedy. I tried this product during the recent VIB Event and was shocked at how much better my eyes looked. It instantly brightened my dark circles. I am buying this as soon as I finish the other product I am currently using. I loved that it provided skincare benefits as well and worked with the fact that I have sensitive eyes due to contacts.

blackunicorn

(0) Hearts

Ohh, I think I want to try that one! Is it tinted?

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Try Kate Somerveille's IllumiKate Concealing Eye Cream for a multi-treatment for the eyes in a click pen form:

http://www.sephora.com/illumnikate-concealing-eye-cream-P387262?skuId=1634385&icid2=carousel_use_it_...

It's a great way to condition skin, brighten, aid in concealing (without having skin look too made up), and can be worn alone or with make up.

blackunicorn

I have been wanting to try Kate Sommerville for a while! Glad to know you like it!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

When she first launched her CC cream I was very impressed!

I believe the actual KS site has even more shades in the CC cream which is nice and the finish is very soft and natural.

blackunicorn

Thanks, I will definitely try it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • blackunicorn
    • pvbgal