NikkiShops

Looking for a powder with medium coverage for spring/summer brightness!

(0) Hearts

Hey ladies, I tried to see if I could find another post relating to this but I didn't find exactly what I was looking for. 

I'm looking for a powder that has light-to-medium coverage and doesn't look cakey or feel heavy.  I'd like to cover up some redness, even out my skin tone, and have my face look natural and bright.  I do have dry sensitive skin so I need a product that doesn't accentuate dry patches on my face.  I currently use Dr. Jart's black detox BB cream and top it off with Bare Minerals mineral veil.  However, I'm looking for something that feels lighter for days spent out in the sun.  While I love this BB cream, it does feel a bit heavy sometimes.  I want something that's quick and easy for days I need to get out of the house quickly.  I do have very light skin too so I thought I should mention that!

It doesn't have to be a higher end brand either, as I'm starting to see that some drugstore brands are worth looking into.  I've been thinking about trying the Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Wear Correcting Powder but the reviews are so mixed that I can't decide!  Any help is greatly appreciated!

beautylovingirl

Re: Looking for a powder with medium coverage for spring/summer brightness!

(0) Hearts

I agree with Keely on the MUFE pro finish.

keelybt

Re: Looking for a powder with medium coverage for spring/summer brightness!

Hi NikkiShops I'm not normally a powder girl, since my skin is on the drier side. However, last weekend was hot and kind of humid and I had to spend the day outside at a birthday party, so I used Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation.  I was really impressed with how it held up.  It didn't feel heavy and the coverage is adjustable. I also found I could touch up without it caking or looking dry.

swfupload_7138284949422963423.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/pro-finish-multi-use-powder-foundation-P377189?skuId=1479609

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • beautylovingirl
    • NikkiShops
Photos1
  • swfupload_7138284949422963423.jpg