Lee9

Literal white foundation

(0) Hearts

I need a pure white foundation, like literally white, not just pale. Does anyone know where I can get some that is good quality and not outrageously expensive because I'm probably only going to need to use it like, twice. 

ivyxox

Re: Literal white foundation

(0) Hearts

Illamasqua skin base and MAC face and body. Most professional makeup brand should have a white foundation. You can easily get a sample from MAC or Illamasqua counter to test out the formula yourself.

lyravega

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Check out Mehron. I know about Mehron Celebre Pro HD Make-Up in white, it's around $12. ( It's a cream foundation. ) But I'm sure they have more options ( as they have a lot of stage makeup ).

upload_7421088775504482810.jpg

End0ra

[ Edited ]

Manic Panic makes a pure white foundation beloved by Goths everywhere.  I think you can pick up a bottle for about $10.  I know nothing about the quality though.

gem5136

Illamasqua makes a pure white foundation. 

andyhtrieu

MAC has a foundation called face & body and it comes it white. They have a small bottle, 50 mil for $27 and a larger bottle, 120 mil for $35. 

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

I just saw this on the MAC website. But they only have this in the 120ml.

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

If you go under the pro products tab, it will only show you the 120 ml. The 120 ml is only available at pro stores. If you go under makeup -> face -> foundation, you'll see both the 50 ml and the 120 ml. :smileyhappy:

Mariahk83

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i second this - although i believe its only available at the pro store, so if you don't have one near you- call

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • lyravega
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • ivyxox
    • Mariahk83
    • Lee9
    • gem5136