lovebaking123

Lancome or MUFE concealer

(0) Hearts

I am going to Hawaii in a little bit and since I will definitely be going to the beach, I am trying to decide on a waterproof concealer to get. I am currently deciding between: 

LANCÔME EFFACERNES Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer

or

MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer

I would use it to cover redness, acne/acne scars, and dark circles. I want at least a medium coverage since I would not be wearing any other face product. Which one would you recommend/like better?

Thanks!

weeeeweeeeeee

Re: Lancome or MUFE concealer

(0) Hearts

I agree with the MUFE. It is really long lasting, through sweat and oil. But you will have to work rather quick with it because it does dry and get harder to blend. I suggest working in small batches for entire face. a little really goes a long way because it offers great coverage. I like to squeeze the size of a needle point onto the back of my hand and work from there With my fingers. 

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

The MUFE full cover is more waterproof than the Lancome, so I would go with the MUFE. You'll want to set this with powder to help prolong it's wear. 

Also, have you thought of wearing a light foundation/BB cream/tinted moisturizer so you don't have to use too much concealer?

lovebaking123

(0) Hearts

Thanks! And I thought about it but I want to wear as minimal make up as possible when I am swimming or directly in the heat. There really aren't a lot of places I would cover (a few spots on my forehead/around my nose and my dark circles) so it seems better that I go with only a concealer. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • lovebaking123
    • andyhtrieu