MadisonComplex

LONG LASTING BRONZER.

I know this may be an odd request, but I have tried many bronzers, Nars Laguna to Lorac Tantalizer, but I find myself having to re-apply my bronzer throughout the day, which can be a hassle when time is short. I have very fair skin with cool undertones and do not want anything too shimmery. Can anyone help me find a bronzer that stays put?

DesertRose0706

Re: LONG LASTING BRONZER.

(0) Hearts

try the tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess or hoola by benefit

beautylovingirl

I just picked this one up not to long ago and I love it. It's sheer but last all day for me. Also I love the fact that it tells you what color to use based on your hair color.

s905521-main-hero[1].jpgGuerlain Terracotta light sheer bronzer.

MadisonComplex

Thanks ladies, I might have to try both of these!

sephoramusthave

Benefit Dallas or Benefit Hoola. Love them both. No shimmer or glitter in either, and they both last all day on me.

Spyski

[ Edited ]

Hoola wasn't very long lasting on me :smileysad:

I wish it did, since I really like the color, cute packaging, and being that its matte is a plus. Lasts a good 4 hours. WAH!

melissabt

When I swatched it in store, it has a very slight sheen!

<3 Melissa
melissabt

Hi MadisonComplex,

I think I have the perfect product for you. Have you tried the Too Faced Endless Summer 16 hour bronzer? It has a pretty bronze tone that is very soft and it goes on smoothly.

too faced bronzer 16.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/endless-summer-16-hour-long-wear-bronzer-P378618?skuId=1511849

<3 Melissa
aviscardi

Ouh i never saw this in store. i did swatched the poreless one but i can't recall if i liked it

onomotopoeia9

@ melissabt, is it matte?

DTalksAll

Are you OK with a matte bronzer? You can always add some highlighter to it... If so, then check out the Hourglass Bronzer. It's waterproof & does not budge! If I'm contouring I'll use the included brush to apply the bronzer where I want it & then I buff it with a powder brush. 

http://www.sephora.com/superficial-waterproof-bronzer-P233709?skuId=1162106

swfupload_8033554215985949487.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt