mrsbaine

Koh Gen Do is on HauteLook

I know alot of you guys love the brand. They have a good selection on HauteLook right now. I've never used them before. Please share any insight you have! The blushes look pretty. What's the quality like? Happy Shopping! 

aydasu

Re: Koh Gen Do is on HauteLook

(0) Hearts

Is the cleansing water better than Bioderma?

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

they are comparable in terms of makeup removing power and feel. KGD have more skincare-esque ingredients in it but Bioderma is cheaper normally, unless KGD cleansing water is on sale at Hautelook, which it is not this time. Ugh, looks like I will have to look for another source of cheaper KGD cleansing water....

ChicDabbler

If you search BT for Koh Gen Do, 70% of the posts will be me gushing about the cleansing water, lol. I love it as a makeup remover since it removes everything, doesn't feel heavy/stuffy and is no rinse. Therefore, it is perfect for touch up/fixing during the day, if you have sensitive skin and don't like the greasy stuff, or occasionally if you are too lazy to do skincare then just swipe the water on with a cotton pad until it comes clean, maybe a little moisturizer if you have dry skin and voila! For me at least it take off makeup better than Ren or Sephora cleansing water, and is lighter than Caudalie. It is comparable to Bioderma, altho I haven't tried other pricier brands (Dior etc).

KGD loose powder is also a popular product, and of course not on there. I've heard good things about their lip gloss a long time ago, that's about it. I can't believe they don't have the cleansing water this time.....

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the advice! I thought for sure the cleansing water would be there too. 

Mcakes

I have never tried this brand before either, thanks so much for making this thread!

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

Sure! 

RandeeBT

I agree with everyone else! The Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water is the best! I started with the small 3 ounce bottle because I was skeptical, but it only took me about a week to realize how amazing it was!

Best,
Randee
mrsbaine

I just put it in my cart! Once I figure out what the fan friday is, I'll hit submit. :smileyhappy: Thanks! 

hackneyfl

uh?! What?! You will do what?!?!?!?

lylysa

The cleansing water is amaaaazzzzzzing!

ChicDabbler got me on it and it's incredible! The water does a killer job cleansing and doesn't leave any residue/tackiness behind, skin actually feels clean afterward without the need to go back and wash the cleanser off skin. The cleansing towels are also very top notch, the quality in the material is thick and sturdy, not some flimsy or super thin towelette. 

The cleansing water/wipes are even gentle enough to remove make up on the inner lash line/waterline without irritating me (I wear contacts and no issues at all).

mrsbaine

I've heard so many good things about the cleansing water. Of course that isn't on HauteLook. :smileysad: I should check it out anyway. Do you use it to just remove makeup, or for cleansing in general!0? 

lylysa

I've only ever used it to cleanse my skin when I had make up, considering it serves to that aspect I would feel like I'm wasting it if I didn't have make up on.

But gahhhh it's not on there!!! :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • mrsbaine
    • aydasu
    • Mcakes