lorreen

Kiss w/o the make up?

What products can I use that can I ensure that my blush and foundation won't rub off on my boyfriend's sheets and clothes?

smokeyeyes

Re: Kiss w/o the make up?

(0) Hearts

Some self tanner (applied the day before so no smell), waterproof mascara and lip balm. Nothing

else needed, honey--he loves you with less........believe it!

islandqt

(0) Hearts

the quick fix to this is Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix Spray, that will make your make-up transfer a lot less.

Benefit's benetint on the cheek will smell nice

Tarte's lip and cheek stain is a good option and if you are worried about your face product maybe try a tinted moisturizer with a translucent powder over it like the MUFE HD microfinish powder or MAC's Prep and Prime setting powder.

Good LUCK!

weekendupdate

(0) Hearts

I fully agree with this. You could also Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray, that definitely helps me a lot too.

stuvesoup

(0) Hearts

I use Urban Decay Makeup Setter as well.  And as much as I like it because it definitely makes my makeup last so much longer, I still have the problem of makeup rubbing off, unfortunately.  I've also tried dusting Make Up For Ever's High Definition Finishing Powder on and although it's better, I still get rubbing off.

rigel

(0) Hearts

if your make up rubs off on his sheets towells you'll always know its your make up, if its a clor you never ever wear or you hadnt worn when you are makin the bed or doin his laundry  if you see colors you dont wear you'll know if he has ever cheated and if it smells the wrong perfume smell, you dont wear you'll know as well( do his laundry he will think it is cool he dont have to and you can keep eye on himwith this tip easily.) dont buy make up to avoid this. big mistake. use it and have the power and dont let the men know our secrets on how we could catch them, just hope n pray and keep an eye on him. 

xmychanelscalpel

(0) Hearts

........Tell me that was a joke.

rigel

if your make up rubs off on his sheets towells you'll always know its your make up, if its a color you never ever wear or you hadnt worn when you are makin the bed or doin his laundry  if you see colors you dont wear you'll know if he has ever cheated and if it smells the wrong perfume smell, you dont wear you'll know as well( do his laundry he will think it is cool he dont have to and you can keep eye on himwith this tip easily.) dont buy make up to avoid this. big mistake. use it and have the power and dont let the men know our secrets on how we could catch them, just hope n pray and keep an eye on him. 

lorreen

(0) Hearts

I love your logic! Thank you soooo much doll!

sma2010

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

FAILLLLL!! This is not that kind of site... Honey, if you're in a relationship where you have to play Sherlock Holmes, you are already powerless. Stick to make-up.

If u don't have primer handy, waterproof sunscreen as a base also keeps your makeup in place.

lorreen

(0) Hearts

You ladies all too great! Thank you so much!

islandqt

LOL!!! What??!!!! That answer made my night!!  :smileyvery-happy:

oliviabt

@Lorreen, Try using transfer-resistant makeup, like Bobbi Brown’s Natural Finish Long Lasing Foundation and Clinique’s Blushwear Cream Stick. Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia
bekahbabz

Use a primer and a long wearing blush. Make Up For Ever aqua cream in blush tones work really well.

makeupmichelle

I like this liquid blush tint form Benefit Cosmetics. It is smudgeproof and long lasting.....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P210589&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5333

Prime your face first before applying foundation. I think powder foundations last longer and stay matte versus, liquid makeup

Primer:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231606&categoryId=C17220

Powder Foundation, Makeup Forever:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P177118&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4028

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • makeupmichelle
    • xmychanelscalpel
    • islandqt
    • rigel
    • lorreen