kissenmakeup

KAT VON D Lock it Foundation compared with MUFE MAt Velvet

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am so tempted to get this foundation! is it really good? i'm scared that it can look unnatural, heavy or too mask-like?

And scared that this can give a bad breakout due to heavy pigmentation? but i am really obsessed with the packaging, but worried that i'll not be able to use it like my Mufe MAt Velvet+ and Revlon Colorstay.

How does this compare with the MUFE MAt Velvet + or Revlon Colorstay? because I seriously hate the formulation and scent of Revlon colorstay-it's like a paint that i applied all over my face resulted to huge cystic acnes too, though it really is long wearing and quite mattifying..

and the shade range?
I believe I should get the KatVOn D Lock it shade No. 48 for my NC 20 skintone. Shade comparison: MUFE Face & Body 20, NARS sheer Glow: Deuville 

beautylovingirl

Re: KAT VON D Lock it Foundation compared with MUFE MAt Velvet

To me the #48 is going to be too dark for you I would choose the #44 or #46 for you because this foundation is going to oxidize and you sure don't want your foundation being 2 shades darker than the rest of you but I would definitely go in and get matched or at least swatch a couple of colors. As far as the wear I don't think the Kat Von D is any heavier than the MUFE Mat Velvet+ . Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • kissenmakeup