michmo

Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Colors

(0) Hearts

I am really interested in the Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer. They've recently updated the product, and I am trying to decide which color would be best for me. I stopped by my local store, but they didn't have some of the colors to test.

I am fair/light with a little bit of yellow/gold undertone to my skin. (For instance with BE I would either mix Fairly Light and Light or use Golden Fair. And for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer I would use Nude.) I think from what I saw at the store that the lightest color Creme may be for me. The next color is Butter which has now been split into to colors, Light 1 (cool undertones) and Light 2 (warm undertones). I think the Light 2 may be too dark.

However, I was wondering if anyone knew if the Creme has an undertone to it. I am hoping it is a neutral or more yellow based.

Anyone know?

michmo

Re: Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Colors

(0) Hearts

Septellis, thank you so much for the reply.  It was really helpful. I think I will need to purchase it soon. 

septellis

I'm fair/light too, and just purchased the Fair (formerly Creme) tinted moisturizer. From what I can tell, it's either more neutral or slightly yellow toned.  I tried the previous formula and it was a bit tacky and a challenge to spread. And it had the coverage of a foundation, not a tinted moisturizer. The new one seems smoother and a bit lighter in coverage. I'll have to use it fully tomorrow to really see.

michmo

(0) Hearts

Or has anyone tried the new formulation?  Thoughts?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • septellis
    • michmo