rachallen

IT Cosmetics CC Cream paired with Bye Bye Redness?

(0) Hearts

I haven't heard much talk about this..maybe because it is not sold at Sephora. But, I got a sample of this, when I bought the Bye Bye Redness....I love it. I came here to search what others had thought about it...but couldn't find much. I went ahead and bought a full size bottle.

I use a very small amount of the Bye Bye Redness (it can be drying, but works wonders) and their CC Cream. It really makes my skin look natural and it does not look cakey. Someone at a different Ulta store (that didn't care IT Cosmetics) said that it is known to cause break outs, but I haven't had any here. However, it just does not seem that popular and I just wonder why? 

michmo

Re: IT Cosmetics CC Cream paired with Bye Bye Redness?

It does have citrus oil in it I think, which could cause some people to break out.  I have the CC cream in the color Fair.  It is probably slightly lighter than I would wish.  I am 3y02.  However, I'd rather go slightly too light than too dark.  I haven't used mine too much yet (I'm finishing up my old stuff).  I plan on wearing it today, so I can comment again later.  But the couple times I did use it, I liked it.  

Also, MakeupbyTiffanyD RAVES about this CC cream on youtube.  You should view her video.  

rachallen

Re: IT Cosmetics CC Cream paired with Bye Bye Redness?

(0) Hearts

Thanks. I spend some time outside with my job and it seemed to hold up well. I kept looking at myself in my side mirror of my car because I feared it would change color or texture, but it just looked natural and covered up flaws. I think I am going to like it, especially for Spring and Summer and since I spend a lot of time outside. I got the color light, and it matches my skin really good- I previously used Fairly Light with Bare Minerals and the color Fresca with E.Lauder Double Wear.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • michmo
    • rachallen