belmorhaim

I use makeup forever HD foundation 140 but it is to oily. What do you recommend to use instead?

Mollycj

Re: I use makeup forever HD foundation 140 but it is to oily. What do you recommend to use instead?

(0) Hearts

MUFE Mat Velvet. It's incredible!

belmorhaim

Re: I use makeup forever HD foundation 140 but it is to oily. What do you recommend to use instead?

(0) Hearts

What color do I use for mat velvet MUFE If I use 140 in HD MUFE?

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

It looks like #65 in the Mat Velvet is your best match but I would stop by and get matched if at all possible. Hope this helps!

lmgr

(0) Hearts

I'd recommend Dior Nude BB Creme. You can layer it on for more coverage.  I can even wear it to the gym and it wont break me out. My skin is oily and breakout prone.

gongju87

(0) Hearts

I would recommend you try MUFE met velvet or Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation.

I recently tried out multiple foundatiions for my oily skin (UD naked, MUFE mat velvet, Tarte Amazonian, Houglass Immaculate, Becca, Kat Von D) and MUFE and Tarte are my favorite so far.

Hourglass was such a dissapointment for me. It didn't keep my shine away and it def wasnt transfer resistant.

Becca was good, but it took too much work to blend...no patience for that here

Kat von d was way too heavy for me

UD naked...I loved the finish, sooo pretty! But I put on my makeup at 430am....and come home at 530pm...and it just didnt stay for that long.

MUFE and Tarte do :smileyhappy: Very little shine at the end of the day....more dewey thank anything

Anyways, I would reccomend you also get sampes of makeup and find out what works for you :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Have you tried MUFE Mat Velvet+ are do you not want a matte finish?  If you don't want matte, you can always mix it with an illuminator for a more dewy finish.

belmorhaim

(0) Hearts

I'm happy with the coverage MUFE gives me but the shine i get is what i don't like. Also i self tan once a week and the 140 is a little light and the 170 is to dark but i mix them. I don't want to mix anymore its to expensive.

belmorhaim

(0) Hearts

In pictures my face looks oily and i use finishing powder from makeup forever HD also

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Perhaps the formula itself provides a finish that is too dewy, try the Pro Finish powder if you want to stick to MUFE, but the Hourglass foundation Laura suggested below works well too!

Do you have a preference on coverage?

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Do you find that the oil is stemming from your skin's own natural oils or that it appears too dewy on your skin?

You could always try a mattifying foundation such as their Velvet Mat liquid or even their Pro Finish powder foundation which has a soft finish, but the powder formulation prevents it from looking wet on skin.

laurabt

Hi Belmorhaim,

I suggest checking out Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free.  You would probably be the color Honey. It's a liquid-to-powder formula that absorbs oil, while creating a flawless finish. 

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free.jpg

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • belmorhaim
    • Mollycj