Kirthi

I have indian complexion . Which foundation suits my complexion and oily face

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Should I go for makeup forever (42$)or sephora foundation(22$)  ?  What else should I buy for natural looking makeup . I am new to make up

sn22

Re: I have indian complexion . Which foundation suits my complexion and oily face

(0) Hearts

what dpp4v said is the best advice. For oily skin the Makeup forever matte velvet is a really good foundation. I also like the tarte amazonian clay 12 hour foundation. 

dpp4v

Re: I have indian complexion . Which foundation suits my complexion and oily face

(0) Hearts

I would suggest you go into a sephora store and have them color match you using the color IQ tool. They are usually friendly and you should ask for 2-3 samples of different natural looking foundations that match so you can get a good idea of which ones work best before you buy a whole bottle. 

I would never buy a foundation online without knowing my exact shade.  Also make sure you ask about a foundation brush that will work well with the foundation you choose. 

gkb10112

(0) Hearts

I am Indian and use the makeup forever hd foundation in 153 and its natural looking on my skin. (: 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sn22
    • dpp4v
    • Kirthi
    • gkb10112