I LOVE...

Fabz

I LOVE...

Blush. Any shade of pink and coral. I have a whole drawer and only stare are them >.>

Fabz

Re: I LOVE...

I love these too! I'm usually pretty broke around the holidays and feel kind of guilty buying stuff for myself. However, I sneak some in my basket :smileywink:. LOVE those collections. 

lylysa

I know!! So sad I passed on Tarte's mini 4 Christmas set! WHYYYYY!?!?!

tuesdaym

(0) Hearts

I am sad too! I placed my online order the day they sold out and then I forgot about them. :smileysad:

PickyPlease

Was that the blushes? I just saw that on someones blog sale and now I'm looking cause it's going to bother me lol

lylysa

Yes, it was 4 mini blushes this past holiday season....I debated it and ended up passing, but now I'm regretting it!

quenbee

(0) Hearts

Uggghhhh. My store had 2 left and I put one in my basket.  As I was walking around thought it's the holiday, you have lots of thingz to buy and I should be responsible and put them back.  I did and have regretted that decision ever since!

PickyPlease

(0) Hearts

:smileysad: I tried looking and couldn't find it. I love finding stuff for people 

bananachoox3

I love my coral blushes! Is there a blush out there with the name coral? I have blushes after blushes and they all look the same from the outside but lemme tell you, its different, each and every single one of them.

lylysa

Tipsyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

arielaaaaaaaa

I love anything Coral! Lol i had a Coral color streak in my hair last summer! I miss it terribly, but it does make me look like i'm in high school again and i'm trying to present myself more sophisticated. But anything coral is beautiful in my opinion! Whether it's lipstick, eyeshadow, or blush. I think it's the most perfect spring color.

Fabz

Coral in your hair?! That's freaking epic. I recently purchased 3 or so lipsticks in a similar shade of coral. I need help. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol I changed the streak in my hair often! It was purple, blue, Coral, Red! Lol took a lot out of it, and i had to stop! But i really miss it, a little peek a boo highlight wouldn't hurt right? Lol

lylysa

Dear Fabz, we luvs you, but pleeze...we knoes you haz teh too many lipsticks...stahhhhppppp!

Fabz

NEVAHHHH 

sephoramusthave

Yay! A love thread! *hugs* FINALLY.....

Coral: Benefit Coralista

Pink: Right now I'm obsessed with either CARGO catalina or MAC Pink Tea.

lylysa

ME TOOO!!!!!

Doesn't hurt that my latest blush love is the Too Faced Sweethearts Flush Blush in the shape of a heart for more loving goodness!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • arielaaaaaaaa