Fabz

I LOVE...

Blush. Any shade of pink and coral. I have a whole drawer and only stare are them >.>

emmaclaire

Re: I LOVE...

(0) Hearts

I'm not much of a blush addict, but I think it's just because I got really lucky in making my few blush purchases.  My first ever blush was NARS Orgasm, then I got Bare Minerals "Beauty" (such a nice matte loose powder blush), and my current favorite and HG is Tarina Tarantino in "Parasol" I think.  I've been using the Tarina Tarantino one for almost a year and there isn't even a dent, it is so amazingly pigmented and pretty!

michmo

(0) Hearts

I am a blush fanatic.  It's the one beauty product I ALWAYS wear.

I recently bought the Josie Maran cheek gelee and LOVE it!!!  It gives such a beautiful, natural flush.  It really seems to be mistake proof in application.  I have the color Pink Escape and it's a gorgeous pink.  The staying power is awesome.  I highly recommend it.   

colorobsession

Speaking of blush...has anyone tried the new Jose Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee?? I love cream and gel cheek colors, and I also love Josie Maran products, so I feel like this would be a good thing. I think the Poppy Paradise color is calling to me...

swfupload_6858721347001896932.jpg

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

Boo, I stopped by my local Sephora over the weekend and they didn't have this product in yet. Maybe sometime in the coming weeks they'll have it in...

roxystar4

ohhh, I like this! I just started getting into cream blushes (they give me a better glow/less cakey looking).

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

---

colorobsession

@triciaann12 - Same here. It looks like there's 3 or 4 reviews now, and they all seem pretty positive. I'm hoping it will be like a less sticky version of Tarte's cheek stain. I like the "wash of color" look that you get with a gel cheek color, but I'm not as big of a fan of those that have a wet finish. Maybe I'll have to see if they have them in at my local Sephora to check them out in person.

katie1724

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm obsessed with blush! I think I have more than 100 (insert embarrassed face). It started with a NARS obsession...I own every blush NARS ever made, except for one (it's long discontinued and I will probably never find it). I also love Chanel JCs.

Most of my blushes are different shades of pink, but I have a few peaches (a few orange), a few red, some lilac, a few rosy-browns and one light brown that I would use as a contour (if I used it frequently).

makeupobesessed

OMG, thats a lot of blush!  I have 3 total, a BE mineral, Nars Orgasm and a cream NYX.  WOW!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

I'm jealous... I kind of wish I only had 3! It's impossible to finish one :smileytongue:

DTalksAll

ooooo... I love blush too, but I have so many & they last forever. I always want to buy more, but stop myself. 

I LOVE lip gloss & stains! I can't get enough of the NARS lip glosses & the YSL glossy stains. <3 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

They DO last forever!!

My big blush obsession right now is Tarte (bought 3 in one month! eek!). Tarte is so crazy pigmented that you can use them repeatedly and they still look like you've barely touched them!

redrose04

(0) Hearts

mufe hd blush #6, paula dorf bronzer is good but I use it as blush and I got it on sale for $11.00 before tax just recently (color dusty pink), nars orgasm.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@bananachoox3- Your Mac must not be a girl:smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Lipsticks. I'm pretty sure that I have more lipstick than I can use in my life or after life. Probably more YSL's than anything because the tubes are so darn pretty.

quenbee

(0) Hearts

I have more blush and eyeshadow that I can use in my lifetime, but that doesn't mean I don't want more.  Tarte and Bare Minerals Ready are my favorites.  They look so natural and pretty and last all day..  My favorite Bare Mineral blush is "the one" and for tarte it's "glisten"

colorobsession

I love love love blush too. Blush, mascara, and lip gloss are the three beauty products I pretty much can't live without. I have several cheek colors that I rotate through on a regular basis - mostly peachy pinks, corals and rose tones. Speaking of coral, I'm totally loving how it's such an "in" color this spring season. I've updated my wardrobe a bit recently with some really awesome coral flats from payless and a couple of tops.

Fabz

(0) Hearts

I've seen it a lot too which is nice since it's one of my favorite colors. My husband commented that a huge chunk of my wardrobe is the same color :/ I need to branch out a bit lol.

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I didn't know coral was so popular--I thought it was just me!  I get so many compliments when I wear coral colors.  My favorite is Coralista; I use it several times a week.  I didn't realize how many blushes I had until I went through my makeup recently.  Most of them came with kits.  The ones I like the best run on the coral-rose side.  Although I have a raspberry color that is really nice.  I'd really like to find a corally lipstick that isn't too bright (you know, neon like), but also isn't too light (like a pastel).  I'd love suggestions...

poemelyric

I have more blushes that I care to count right now, LOL!  I went on a blush shopping spree on Friday and i'm trying to figure out where i'm going to find the time to wear all of them, LOL!  I tend to go with darker pinks or mauves but I'm dying to try out my latest acquisition Love Joy by Nars.  It's a bronzed rose color.  Today I tried out the Nars Multiple St Barts as a blush.  It looked surprisingly good as a blush.  My favorite all time blush in my collection is Illamaqua's blush in Sin.  It's a violet pink.  They don't make it anymore so I'm holding on to it dearly.  Haven't even hit pan on it and I've had it for a couple of years now.  I love blush, LOL!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • arielaaaaaaaa