Fabz

I LOVE...

Blush. Any shade of pink and coral. I have a whole drawer and only stare are them >.>

katie1724

Re: I LOVE...

(0) Hearts

Ooh, I have a few discontinued shades that I love (and hoard) -- I try to find backups where I can! Powder blushes DO last forever as long as you store them properly and make sure they are clean :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Oh I've been OBSESSED with coral and coraliy pinks for lipsticks.  My Mac just told me coraliy isn't a word, I'm making that a word, maybe it is but I just don't know how to spell it...

veevali

I love love love blush. they are my drug of choice in the beauty world. I love how easy it is to switch up a look with blush! Although I realized that I now have more blushes than I could wear in a lifetime, so I've decided to stop buying them and am moving on to lip products...

I just wanted to add that I also love BT. Don't get as much time as I'd like to post, but I'm almost always lurking. You guys are so helpful, positive, and very enabling <3

PickyPlease

Purple anything (eyes, lips) with rose gold shimmers. Love them and they look great on me!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Golden Smoke is a gorgeous dusty lavender with golden shimmer from Studio Gear and Golden Pearl is a lovely pink with warm, gold shimmer!

PickyPlease

(0) Hearts

Be still my heart, Golden Pearl :smileysurprised:

kenny

Me too! I have way too many coral and warm pink blushes and lipsticks. Right now my favorites are Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Por Vida and Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon and MAC Amplified lipstick in Impassioned.

starletta8

I love coral in general- it turns out my fierce lip is somewhere between coral and poppy.  The color just makes everyone look so alive- no matter your skintone.

I also love that coral isn't super defined, either!

sephoramusthave

There's a coraly eyeshadow by UD that kimmi always raves about that I still have to try....freelove? I NEEDZ that.

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

If you like MAC shadows you should try Daydreaming from the Hayley Williams collection its amazing and pairs great with freelove (which I love too!!!)

sephoramusthave

swfupload_521459770794796463.jpg

katie1724

(0) Hearts

It almost looks like the eyeshadow version of NARS Orgasm, no? :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

*drool*

Darn it ladies. I might need to have that now.

quenbee

Hi there, this is enablers r us calling.  You should def get its a beautiful color!  Buyz Buyz Buyz. 

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Thats such a pretty color. Kinda want to get it myself... That looks great a blush color too.

sephoramusthave

BAM!

Fabz

Enabler. I WILL NOT LOOK THIS UP.. *Fingers twitch*. EEK.

lylysa

Like Emeril...but rather than spices it's with shadow!

lylysa

THAT shade is gorgeous! It's like a coral, golden peach! It would even make a pretty highlighter to layer over a blush!

starletta8

I love looking at blushes, although if I had to give up a makeup product they'd be the first one booted off the island since I'm pretty naturally rosy on my own.

I love some of the amazing designs that brands put on their blushes- like the Chanel tweed.

And I love seeing the awesome work that some people do with blush!

PickyPlease

Holiday collections! Omg I can't wait for holiday info to come out. And its only May lololol >_<

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • arielaaaaaaaa