onomotopoeia9

How would the benefit watts up look on fair skin?

I heard that this highlighter isn't too glittery and I like that :smileyhappy: but would it look good on my super light skin? Any other suggestions, if not?

Daniela1387

Re: How would the benefit watts up look on fair skin?

(0) Hearts

I have fair skin and considering getting benefit's moon beam. From the youtube tutorials ive seen it gives you a natural glow without being an overpowering glittery look. 

crayzeeRN

I am very fair and have been using Watt's Up for I think two years now (I rotate it with a few other highlighters). It is a VERY pretty champagne color. Product definitely has a shimmer/sheen to it as opposed to glitter! I would recommend using your finger to blend and not the sponge applicator it comes with... this can screw up your foundation in a heart beat!

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

which other highlighters do you use? Do you recommend any others in specific?

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

The other two highlighters I use the most right now are Stila Liquid Luminizer in Pink (Sephora doesn't sell this shade for some reason), and Benefit 10- a boxed powder with a highlighter and bronzer. Would definitely recommend both, they both are very pale pinks, but Stila has a little more of a golden finish to it, and Benefit has a more silver finish.

onomotopoeia9

cool, thanks!

DesertRose0706

I haven't tried Watts up yet, but I have seen it in stores.I have also tried all of Benefits other highlighters, and I think any of them would look great on your skin including Watts up.  I have light skin myself and they all compliment my skin very well, just with slightly different effects.  Keep in mind that you get a free Watts up and a They're Real Mascara for the B-Day gift this year. :smileyhappy:   I haven't tried Watts up yet, as I am holding out for my B-Day.

WhereYouStand

I love it! but I have so far only worn it  on top of benefit Hoola bronzer I would suggest checking out the bronze of champions kit by benefit which is one of my current faves

nataliedance

I have very fair skin with pink undertones and Watts Up works great.  It's not too "flashy" and I think it looks great on everyone.  Sweep it along the cheek and/or brow bones and pat to blend it.  I think you'll love it! : )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • crayzeeRN
    • onomotopoeia9
    • nataliedance
    • DesertRose0706
    • Daniela1387
    • WhereYouStand