babybear04

How to: Josie Maran Bronzing Oil

(0) Hearts

Afternoon ladies and gents!

For the longest time I had my eye on the Josie Maran Argan Bronzing Oil since I am a faithful argan oil user.  Lately, I've been trying to move away from using as much foundation as I have since my skin is clearing up nicely and therefore doesn't require much coverage.  But I'm a very fair gal, so I usually never leave home without a little punch of color on my face.  So I decided to take the plunge and got the bronzing oil, however I'm having a little trouble figuring out the best way to apply it. First and foremost, I make sure to properly exfoliate before using it (based on the recommendation of a sephora associate as well as the reviews I've read)--this definitely helps as it doesn't stick to any dry skin or patches.

I tried appying it with my hands like I would the regular oil, but find that it's comes out looking a bit muddy/streaky. I've also messed around with using it under/on top of powder/foundation, and it still just didn't look right.  Then I tried applying it with a face brush and found that to be a little bit better, but I figured I'd still ask all of you out there how you implement this product into your makeup routine.  Do you use it in conjunction with other products like foundation/powder? Do you mix with foundation/moisturizer? Before/after makeup? Brush, fingers, or sponge?

Any tips/tricks would be extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!

Please and thank you!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 1 in conversation
    • babybear04