LariTheLoud

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is Back!!

[ Edited ]

I just received an email from Hourglass that their Ambient Lighting Palette (with incandescent light) is back. Does anyone know if this means it's a permanent part of their collection, or is it LE yet again? What do you think?

I have to say I'm   disappointed it's not a blush trio or an ambient bronzing trio but this is still amazing because it's three shades of ambient lighting powder that I don't own.

EDIT: refinery29 confirms that this palette is a permanent part of the Hourglass cosmetics line! Still awaiting confirmation from Hourglass!

SydBristow

Re: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is Back!!

(0) Hearts

I ordered mine from HG within an hour after receiving the email saying it was released. The delivery date was supposed to be today, now it's Saturday. That's a really long time. I didn't know when I ordered it that it was going to be available at Sephora that fast and that it was a permanent addition. Oh well.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I waited to order to use my VIB renewal discount, and it will be delivered tomorrow. Sorry yours is taking so long!

Goldie12

(0) Hearts

I am not sure if it is just back for a short while or for good.  But I am glad they are having it back.

annec322

Hourglass has confirmed its permanent to some of the members on here :smileyhappy:

sp2001

(0) Hearts

They should have included the veil sample with it

misscg

(0) Hearts

I have dim and radiant already, but I'm still thinking if I should get this. No right? Why would I need this too? lol. I looked on the product page, how much product are you getting of each vs the full sized?

annec322

(0) Hearts

I believe that both the full size and palette are .35g in total.  So each color in the palette is essentially 1/3 the full size.

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

Looks small... This seems to be more for folks wanting to "test" them and having choices, or people wanting the color specific to this palette only. I have Dim, hut I bought it because I'd like to try Radiant and the other color. Plus, I'd like 1 palette for travel. 

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I actually don't have any of the colors, just Luminous and Diffused. I'm excited to have more options, and can't wait for my UPS guy tomorrow (who has delivered Sephora boxes to my house today and yesterday lol)!

annypoo

[ Edited ]

I just ordered mine! Didn't use my 10% VIB discount, but I did use the Guerlain GWP.

Penaloza1

It's available on Sephora now!

Just ordered it.

mrsbaine

I just bought it! Yup, broke my no buy for this. Funny enough, I had signed up for the email alert when it went live and never got it. I just checked around 11:15 and it was available. 

starsandbucks

[ Edited ]

Pics for those interested. Mine didn't come with a primer sample. Just some foil samples of tinted moisturizer (will never use) and I think foundation (will probably never use...sigh). Honestly, I'm sorta underwhelmed. I wish I had thought this through a bit more instead of getting caught up in the mania. Lesson learned. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

nomzCookie

(0) Hearts

I bought it in December and was underwhelmed too! It's just a bunch of hype and the colors barely show up on me. I returned mine to sephora.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Oh, wow! That's really tiny.

warriorwitch

Wow that is reeeeeaaaaaaally small, I knew it wasn't full size but... Maybe its because I haven't seen any of the Hourglass line in person... But, I think I have eyeshadows bigger than that.

starsandbucks

(0) Hearts

Mine's been delivered! I can't wait to get home. I'm not gonna feel okay until I get it OFF my front steps and INTO my hands!

JayReed

(0) Hearts

Mine has been processing for like 3-4 days :smileysad: 

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

I'd call them. My shipping and billing addresses are in different states (I'm in grad school in a different state) and because of this, they thought I was either a third party seller or using a mail forwarding system?? and CANCELLED my order. I was so mad. Called yesterday and they straightened it out. I'm never ordering from them directly again. 

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

That happened to me when I ordered Ambient Lighting Blush direct from Hourglass the day of release. I ended up emailing customer service, and they told me it shipped out days ago. Something about their systems are a little slow sometimes? Because it had already shipped out and arrived at my doorstep before the order status changed from 'processing'!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 148 replies
  • 199 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • quixotic
    • friedrice
    • mpas