JayNet123

Holy Grail setting powder

What us your holy grail setting powder? The powder that not only makes your skin look flawless, but sets the foundation so it lasts all day long, and leaves a beautiful finish?

sephoramusthave

Re: Holy Grail setting powder

I've tried a few high end setting powders and honestly, the best one I've found is actually a drugstore one----rimmel London stay matte powder. It comes in transparent and in different colors for more coverage. It just sets my liquid foundation like no other and makes my skin look picture perfect and it lasts all day, I never ever have to repowder. I have normal to dry skin. I get this for $3.99 at Target. I'm on my 3rd compact right now and cant imagine using anything else.

iSoVain

(0) Hearts

I'm absolutely in love with the way this feels on my skin, and it actually sets my makeup which is something I haven't found in a lot of other powders. Keep in mind that this powder is meant for film, and not photography. Use this product sparingly if you do want to use this for flash photography. The biggest downfall about this product for me is that it's a little messy. Seeing as how you should only use a small amount, getting it out is kind of dreadful. It's finely milled so the product literally goes every where. I still have remnants of it on my boots. Other than that, I love the final look of my makeup when I use this powder. Everything looks put together and flawless.

ayen85

Definitely the guerlain meteorites! image.jpg

DaisieWilde

DITTO!  I absolutely ADORE Guerlain Meteorites! 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

these make me think of candy. lol. ok, im just hungry

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Laura Mercier setting powder is really good.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • serenity505
    • drrragon
    • jennypenny1995