texxie

Hi there

Hi there I'm looking for something easier for the summer,,I currently use Two Faced vanilla glow foundation, I  want something that gives me a glow and I have fair skin. Any Suggestions?  thanks, Kim

tashalicious

Re: Hi there

(0) Hearts

i  like Nars Sheer Glow foundation, it gives a nice dewy look without feeling too greasy.

texxie

(0) Hearts

Thanks Meg82 :smileyhappy: i'll be going back to Sephora to switch some stuff.

Meg82

I recommend that you try a BB cream.  If you like Too Faced they have one that is good that gives you a little bit of bronzy glow. I have fair skin too and was a little worried it would be too bronzy, but it works pretty well.  I generally use Smashbox when I'm not trying out samples and think it is amazing, it really makes my skin glow though if it's super hot i sometimes i feel like i'm sweating it off (though people on here have said the opposite, I might just be freakishly sweaty).  I haven't tried the Too Faced in super hot weather so I can't say either way.

Hope this is helpful!

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]

Have you tried a tinted moisturizer?  I use Laura Mercier's Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer but she also has an illuminating tinted moisturizer with SPF.  Next, I apply concealer, setting powder, blush, mascara, tinted lip balm and I'm out the door.  It's my simplified routine.  It is very natural looking and fresh.  If I have time, I apply Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Potion Primer on my eyelids before powder.  It gives my lids a flawless finish without applying shadow.  Hope this helps!

texxie

(0) Hearts

I'm hoping someone can help :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • wingatprsct
    • Meg82