smokeashes

Help me find my shade in Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

(0) Hearts

I know it would be easier if I knew my shade in the MAC foundation but I bother thought to get a MAC foundation. One of the ladies said I was between a Medium - Medium Deep in the Blot Powder, I could pick anyone it would matter. I'm Medium Beige in Bareminerals foundation.

i need help finding a shade match the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation.

smokeashes

Re: Help me find my shade in Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

Thank you so much !

lylysa

You're welcome! I'm a fan of Bourjois products, I remember wayyyy back when during the time Sephora carried the brand, then came Ulta, and then sadly Bourjois pulled out of the US. :smileysad: 

DTalksAll

YES! Bourjouis had my HG highlighter, bronzer, pink lip gloss... I think Skinstore, Dermstore... one of those sites still carries some products by them. 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Asos has a good amount of their stuff still

lylysa

Since their serum version is a bit lighter weight than their original HM foundation, try either 53 Beige Clair or 55 Beige Fonce. The 55 is a bit warmer, but both work well as middle ground shades, similar to the Medium Beige in BM. If you pick up any color during the summer/warmer months, try 55. You can also try Googling swatches and bloggers wearing the shades and compare them to your skin tone or post a pic of what you look like here. Try snapping a pic in natural lighting so the photo isn't altered in any way with lighting tones.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • lylysa
    • smokeashes