hayleysays

Help finding a foundation in a fair neutral shade.

(0) Hearts

I feel like I've tried a everything lately and nothing matches. I recently got samples of NARS is Siberia and its too yellow. A givinchy foundation too dark & too yellow. MUFE hd in 110 too pink. UD naked skin in 0.5 Still a little dark & a little pink. Anything else I can try? I have normal skin tat gets a little dry in the winter. Any help would be really appreciated. 

jennypenny1995

Re: Help finding a foundation in a fair neutral shade.

(0) Hearts

For the first time ever, I'm not blending my foundation waaaaaay down my neck because of bad shades.  Although I have combo/oily skin and don't struggle with dry skin, I absolutely ADORE Tarte's 12-Hour Foundation.  I have searched for YEARS to find a formula that wears well and actually matches my skin.  I wear Fair in Tarte's BB Tinted Treatment and in their 12-Hour Foundation as well.  Love the ingredients, the packaging, everything!

Try Tarte's 12-Hour formula, and, should it not be the right formula for your skin type, use any of their others.  I love the brand and what they put into their products!

sty7es

I've had NARS matte foundation, MUFE HD, and YSL illuminating foundation. I'd say the YSL in beige 30 is the best to go for fair/neutral. Right now i'm switching it up and using smashbox bb cream in light instead of foundation, it gives nice coverage and its neutral. goodluck

fslove

Laura Mercier is one of my faves... What about this one? Still may be too dark, I don't know. Hope you can find one that works for you. 

http://www.sephora.com/silk-creme-foundation-P136022?skuId=899542

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • hayleysays
    • jennypenny1995
    • sty7es
    • fslove