Has anyone tried Jane Iredale?

CharliefromNY

Has anyone tried Jane Iredale?

I've heard good things about their mineral foundation....Anyone know?

SailorStacy

Re: Has anyone tried Jane Iredale?

I really like the pressed minerals.  I can actually use it right after a brow wax to hide the red from the wax.  It works amazing and doesn't do anything but soothe my poor brows

missrmessner

I called and ordered some samples form them. They were really nice and sent me 3 generous samples so I can color match myself. I haven't tried them yet, but it looks like they have a shade light enough for me!

jenjendoitagain

[ Edited ]

I've heard great things about them on BT actually. :smileyhappy: Emailed them and received samples of their pressed mineral foundation in a few shades, as well as their Glowtime BB cream, and three mini just kissed lip plumper lipstick sample tubes. I fell in love with the BB cream, I finally tried it two days ago. It covers just like a medium/full coverage foundation, conceals wonderfully, and it lasted all day with no touch ups for me. I emailed them back the next day to thank them for the samples and told them I would be making a purchase for the Glowtime BB cream. They were excited that I loved it and sent me a coupon code for my purchase of it! They really do have the best customer service department I have seen/"met" in a long time! The lady I was in communication with was very helpful in helping me select the best shades to sample and gave me great recommendations.

I did really like the pressed foundation as well.  It's very smooth, velvety-like texture and covers great.  I like it better than Bare Minerals. I also used it to set my BB cream and it worked well for that, too.

I am excited to have found a new makeup brand to enjoy, and I thoroughly do love the BB cream. I highly suggest it! :smileyhappy:

Oh, and the lip plumper lip tint was great too! They kind of tingle when you apply (which I love),very hydrating, and the color lasts kind of like a lip stain. The color Tokyo is my favorite I tried and I also purchased that due to the sample.

I really think Jane Iredale is the first brand where I've sampled, loved, and then purchased all items I sampled.

ladymeag

My experience a few months ago was very, very similar to this. They have incredibly helpful customer service and their packages ship quickly and nicely packaged. After your first order from them, they follow up to see if you like the products. (You can also purchase Jane Iredale from Nordstroms, Beauty dot com, and BeautyBar dot com - if you're into rewards programs with slightly slower shipping.) 

I've been wearing this BB cream for a little while now and I use the Pressed Mineral Foundation with it because I prefer a matte look. My skin has never looked better - at the end of the day when I remove my makeup, my skin is soft and smooth. If you buy the refillable compact for the pressed powders, it's a nice weight, has a great hinge and really feels like a quality product. 

tracygirl64

I've been curious about this brand for a long time. Your experience makes me want to for sure try it now, jenjen. :smileyhappy: 

gogreyhound

Yes, I have used this for years now. I love it!! Very good, beneficial ingredients, high quality. I use the loose mineral foundation as well as the pressed mineral foundation (which comes in a gorgeous, golden refillable compact) I also like the concealer. The coverage is sheer to medium but buildable, and you can use as concealer or setting powder. Very versatile. I havnt tried the CC cream, or  liquid minerals, but have also read rave reviews.  My skin is sensitive to fragrances, etc. and breaks out easily, so I don't trust any other brand other than Clinique for full-face makeup.

ivyxox

You can email them to request some samples to try out. I love this brand, the quality is very high.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • jojobe
    • tracygirl64
    • ladymeag
    • mlmac
    • ivyxox