Has anyone tried Clinique's cc cream? If so, what are your thoughts?

(0) Hearts

Re: Has anyone tried Clinique's cc cream? If so, what are your thoughts?

(0) Hearts

I wasn't a huge fan of it. I really liked the texture and coverage of the PTR CC cream, but fell in love with AmorePacific CC compact. 

(0) Hearts

I also tried this. I personally had a horrible reaction to it, I broke out and it didn't blend well with me either. In the store when it was used on me it looked flawless and amazing, and I loved it at first sight, but when I used it more and more it just caused more problems than anything. I should have known better though because Clinique (make-up, not skin care) has always made me break out. I figured since this was more in the skin care department that it would be safe, but nope. I am still recovering from the horrid little problem areas near my chin and forehead.

BUT,

again. EVERYONE is different. As some people above me said, try a sample. Give it a chance. You will always wonder "Would I like it? Not like it?" if you don't try it!

Best of luck!! xoxo

I tried it because the sales lady told me it was a light product and would feel like tinted moisturizer and it would be good for sensitive skin.  I thought it was perfect, but when I got home I realized it wasn't what she described.  The coverage was similar to Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.  When I first out it on, it felt very thick and heavy like I was wearing a mask.  It was also lighter than my skin tone, but after a few minutes it adjusted it seemed because it matched perfectly.  I thought it was good, but it felt too thick for me.  Other than that I liked it. Hopefully this helps, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

(0) Hearts

I recently purchased a tube for a friend. I was curious why she chose it as a birthday gift. I like the idea that it provides natural coverage but if it is thick and feels like a mask I think I will pass.

(0) Hearts

I tried it and loved the coverage because it was slightly heavier than normal- i love wearing more medium to full foundations so I could just be used to it. Also it was definitely a bit thicker in texture which was a bit much for my combination skin but I'd give it a shot and try a sample. :smileyhappy: As many others said, it may work for you and be a great fix!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

My friend tried it.  She liked the texture of it and the very light,( I  think that's the lightest shade) matched her perfectly.   But on her combo skin she said after about 4 hours it would start to break down from her nose and get patchy.  So she returned it. I haven't tried it since the 2nd shade was pinK 

(0) Hearts

That is my concern. I hate buying a product that is good for the skin but doesn't blend well.

(0) Hearts

It might depend on your skin type. i have combo skin as well but my fdns/bbs don't separate usually. If you can try a sample first if not you can always return it

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation