melde

Has anyone tried Artistry?

(0) Hearts

One of my friends just started selling Amway, and I was wondering if you guys would recommend anything?

oklady2013

Re: Has anyone tried Artistry?

(0) Hearts

I tried Artistry makeup years ago. They were the 1st people to do my colors. Yah, I know so 80s but anyway. I did love their makeup. At the time the quality &  prices were fairly reasonable, comparable ,at the tim,e to Elizabeth Arden & Estee Lauder. I remember an all in one holiday palette that you could buy with colors according to your season. I bought the spring one & loved it. I used it almost exclusively until I used it up. I grew sensitive to their mascara after about 6 months but that is usually how it goes for me.I only used the basic skin care & it did fine for me.  It's been a very long time since used any so I cannot say how their quality or prices are now. I would say, if you can, get some samples or ask for a makeover or see if they still do the seasonal color determination. I remember they did make overs on us when they did our color reading using the color for each person's "season". I only quit using them because I moved & never found another Amway distributor. Keep us posted on what you like  & decide to do. Good luck.

melde

(0) Hearts

Oh thanks for the information! She did give me some skincare samples but I wasn't sure about the makeup, which is what I am more like to try. I may buy some to test and support her anyway. :smileyhappy:

veronika23

Not sure about that brand but STAY AWAY from Arbonne... Another MLM company.

melde

(0) Hearts

Oh thanks, good to know! I was just going to buy some of the products. A new (to my knowledge) makeup/skincare line is always tempting. :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • veronika23
    • melde
    • oklady2013