jojobe

Has anyone had any experiences with the makeup from HauteLook??

(0) Hearts

Yes , I see it all of the time and I am soooooo tempted to try it, but if it's not a UD blowout or Laura Geller or Lorac and the other known brands-

I am talking about like the crown brush sets and the off brand palettes that they sell?? Is it good quality or is it just drugstore makeup under a different name? I have bought several of the sample sets off of there but never any other makeup.

Thanks!

pinklissamel

Re: Has anyone had any experiences with the makeup from HauteLook??

(0) Hearts

I love Hautelook!!!! I order from them all the time. I am hesitant to try some some stuff makeup wise only because I have never heard of them, but I have never been dissapointed by the suff I have bought, I wholy reccommend it!!!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Go with a known brand. I always see mua's on Instagram raving about these brush brands but I am convinced it is the same phenomenon as Youtubers where these companies are giving them free product. I ordered a set of Crown Brushes from Hautelook and they are now my daughters toys if that tells you anything.

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

I'm not really a fan of the basic brushes, so people really like it...others not so much, but the price is good so if you don't like it, it's not that much of a blow to your wallet. I wait for UD and Lorac to go on sale instead because you know the quality of those products. 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

Crown brush and the off-brand makeup are pretty much the same as you would get from Coastal Scents.  Some people like it.  I'd rather invest in quality.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Hautelook is owned by Nordstrom, so the brands that you're dealing with are probably good. That said, I've only ordered beauty items from brands that I've used or at least recognized. I think that things are stripped by the actual manufacturers. I ordered from five brands at once a little while ago and they are all shipping individually. 

So, I guess I wouldn't order a brand I knew nothing about. But I wouldn't hesitate to order a brand that I did know. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • mafan
    • pinklissamel
    • Kiki1517
    • bratknits
    • kellsmuneoka