quinc

HELLLLPPPP!!!!!

i'm from ny and im going to miami for memorial day weekened and i need a foundation that is light weight (because it humid as hell) but still has discent coverage. i have combination senseitive skin.

aggiegirl2012

Re: HELLLLPPPP!!!!!

My skin is combination and fairly sensitive- if it helps I also live in Houston so there is an epic amount of humidity- I love Shiseido's The Make Up Dual Balancing Foundation for full coverage and light texture.

aak16

(0) Hearts

s1486778-main-Lhero.jpgNot sure how it does with sensitive skin but I really like Tarte's BB Tinted 12-Hour Primer. You really only need a SMALL amount to apply to your entire face (easy to apply a little more if you want more coverage) but a little bit provides great coverage.

quinc

(0) Hearts

thanks ill def give this a try

kaye123

(0) Hearts

I like a bb cream for a light weight foundation. Plus, a bb cream will have some added spf for all of that Miami sun! I have combination skin, too, and the bb cream I'm really loving right now is Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm.  It's specifically for skin that gets irritated easily.

Dr. Jart+ - Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm

smartmint

Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation would be perfect!

s1408905-main-hero.jpg

It has no oils so it is very light wieght ad wont melt on your skin in the miami heat. It has buildable coverage with a matte finish and is long-wearing. Click here to check it out ---> http://www.sephora.com/oil-free-supreme-foundation-P310423?skuId=1408905 Hope this helped:smileyhappy:

smartmint

(0) Hearts

oh and have fun in miami!!!!:smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • smartmint
    • quinc