Good contouring bronzer/powder for fair skin

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a contouring bronzer or powder, perhaps 2. I'm currently using Tarte's Park Avenue Princess and it is just not the look I am going for, in the summer a bit on my cheeks looks cute (on my nose it is god awful!) but I really want something less yellowy and will create more of a shaddow. I'm looking for something matte for nose contouring and maybe something with a hint of shimmer or maybe illuminating which could even be a tad darker for my cheeks. I'm not so into the "sun kissed" look, i really just want something that will contour and create shaddows. I also have sensitive combination skin.

Re: Good contouring bronzer/powder for fair skin

How about Too Faced Chocolate Bronzing powder? They have 2 shades. One is in chocolate and the other milk chocolate. Milk chocolate is lighter and both of them smell like hot chocolate but the smell doesn't last. 

this one is the darker one, in chocolate

and this is milk chocolate

Both of these are MATTE. and will create shadows. I have sensitive skin as well and cocoa powder is said to be good for you skin. 

I used the chocolate one to contour and I also use my refined golden from MAC for the summer or Nars Laguna. Both of these are shimmery bronzers

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'd recommend Benefit's Hoola or Burberry Earthy which is actually a blush but since you're fair, you can use it as a contour product and it'll look extremely natural! Smiley Happy

You can also try NYX's Taupe!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! These are gorgeous shades that are more cool as opposed to warm. Just what ive been looking for!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
  • swfupload_489519457783778957.jpg
  • swfupload_6506906928155025571.jpg