candyeyed

Good contouring bronzer/powder for fair skin

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a contouring bronzer or powder, perhaps 2. I'm currently using Tarte's Park Avenue Princess and it is just not the look I am going for, in the summer a bit on my cheeks looks cute (on my nose it is god awful!) but I really want something less yellowy and will create more of a shaddow. I'm looking for something matte for nose contouring and maybe something with a hint of shimmer or maybe illuminating which could even be a tad darker for my cheeks. I'm not so into the "sun kissed" look, i really just want something that will contour and create shaddows. I also have sensitive combination skin.

bananachoox3

Re: Good contouring bronzer/powder for fair skin

How about Too Faced Chocolate Bronzing powder? They have 2 shades. One is in chocolate and the other milk chocolate. Milk chocolate is lighter and both of them smell like hot chocolate but the smell doesn't last. 

swfupload_489519457783778957.jpg

this one is the darker one, in chocolate

swfupload_6506906928155025571.jpg

and this is milk chocolate

Both of these are MATTE. and will create shadows. I have sensitive skin as well and cocoa powder is said to be good for you skin. 

I used the chocolate one to contour and I also use my refined golden from MAC for the summer or Nars Laguna. Both of these are shimmery bronzers

queenofcouture

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'd recommend Benefit's Hoola or Burberry Earthy which is actually a blush but since you're fair, you can use it as a contour product and it'll look extremely natural! :smileyhappy:

You can also try NYX's Taupe!

candyeyed

(0) Hearts

Thanks! These are gorgeous shades that are more cool as opposed to warm. Just what ive been looking for!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • queenofcouture
    • bananachoox3
    • candyeyed
Photos2
  • swfupload_489519457783778957.jpg
  • swfupload_6506906928155025571.jpg